[Help] a request for DNET

PLz... i need a OOG walker for dnet, that means i need the entire set, preferabyl already set to go...

that means the .cfg file... the toker r what ever... cuz i don't really know much about oog... i figured out how to use IG but not OOG... ll i get is veryfy server fail...

plz help me... i will apreciate it... for annypne that gives me a sloutiion i give 100kk adena on infinity server...welll i give 100kk only to the first one ...

if u want it... write here( if u want the adena) plz... i desepratly need it...

FLDRV.DLL cracked is not needed for connect with OGG or i'm wrong ? i thought FLDRV.DLL cracked was used for play with IG....

indeed, fldrv.dll is only needed to bot using IG version, but if u have working OOG, pls share it with us

FLDRV.DLL cracked is not needed for connect with OGG or i'm wrong ? i thought FLDRV.DLL cracked was used for play with IG....

indeed, fldrv.dll is only needed to bot using IG version, but if u have working OOG, pls share it with us

I'am sadly looking for it too =(

As guys said, check http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=4507.0. There is a discussion about DN there.

Topic Locked!