[Guide]how to create Shinying text

ManiakMike

The signature is nice but ofc there are things that must be improved ... Like the BG, I personally don't like that kind of background even if I saw a lot of ppl using that kind ...about the render now is nice but there is an outline on it or how u call it on the right side you see it right ? It gives the impression that it's shining but in the right corner of your signature isn't any source of light so it makes the render to suck a little bit and now about the text hmm first about the color is red and the render + BG is Yellow/brown + Green I don't think those color match and the shining on the text is too fast u should make it slower ooh and in the back of the text is something like a white/yellow glow u could make it black better or simple remove it ooh and the font isn't to nice u could find something better . I could suggest u also to make the size a little bit smaller the High especially ..decrase It with 20-30 Pixels or something like that ...The Rest of the signature.

The signature is nice but ofc there are things that must be improved ... Like the BG, I personally don't like that kind of background even if I saw a lot of ppl using that kind ...about the render now is nice but there is an outline on it or how u call it on the right side you see it right ? It gives the impression that it's shining but in the right corner of your signature isn't any source of light so it makes the render to suck a little bit and now about the text hmm first about the color is red and the render + BG is Yellow/brown + Green I don't think those color match and the shining on the text is too fast u should make it slower ooh and in the back of the text is something like a white/yellow glow u could make it black better or simple remove it ooh and the font isn't to nice u could find something better . I could suggest u also to make the size a little bit smaller the High especially ..decrase It with 20-30 Pixels or something like that ...The Rest of the signature.

u said that u see many ppl using that kind of background in any case u mean C4D Only? what about telling a couple of ideas.. of course i tried my self many times a mix of brushes but it was a failure .. :S

Yeah i am talking about those C4D's ... i never used one because i don't like them they have such a digital look and don't know for me it's bleahhh i preffer to make my own background ...by taking a randomly pic and starting to modify it to fit with my render and text ...