[Share] Java CP Exploit Fix

lol. we should kidding each other. what's that? i mean , we start c/p a timeline and share it as ours ? from me , this is the last time. if i see sth else like this u get my -1. dont care what others will say. and its not a matter of karma. its a matter of work.

That's insane.. I never said that you should copy/paste the whole timeline, but that's one of the forgotten bugs, working on every single interlude pack. Reminding is not that bad some times.

Zunix and intrepid i'll consider your replies as spamming. Next time you'll both get a -1 ;)

Also stef he never claimed that the share is his.. he wrote it from the 1st day:

Credits: L2JServer Team

No more comments.

• 4 months later...

tnx gia to share...alla epeidh twra mathainw na steinw to server m...k to ti kanei to kathe item pws to modaroume ktlp...tha ithela an mporouses na m dwseis ena mikro guide.... o server m einai l2j  based se l2official kai compiled ((...to cp bugg leitourgei ston server m...))

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...