[Gracia Final L2J]Lineage 2 Confused [BETA]

Goddess

sth I checked on the connect page.

"In order to connect you'll need to download a Lineage 2 Interlude Client.

Do it from Downloading section.

After that you'll need to get our system patch so you can connect. Downloadings

When you install the client,

unrar our patch and start L2.exe in the system folder.

Register and game account (here),create character and enjoy your time!

Enjoy the game!"

Change this ;)

Btw I'm gonna join in a bit.

Well ok the server is nice, but it sure would be better if it was interlude.Lol guys Gracia Final ? wtf  :-[.

We was going to run as a interlude but we changed our mind!In the future we may develop an interlude server too!:)

sth I checked on the connect page.

Change this ;)

Btw I'm gonna join in a bit.

We are sorry about this!!Soon is going to be fixed!thnx for reporting it!

haha you gave credits to me for the features list :P Well all my respect a few ppl rly give credits ;) good luck with your server... Hope the best for you!

Thanks EboLLa,wish you all the best with your server.Respect.

Updates and Fix lists:

18 July 2009

- 20:00 GMT +2 Server Launched BETA Phase.

- Changed buffer for better gameplay.

- Fixed Some buffs time.

- Fixed Skill trees for each class.

- Fixed GM Shop.

- Added Consumables to GM Shop.

- Added "Sell" Option to GM Shop.

- Fixed GK.

- Fixed Missing GK Teleports.

- Removed Dynasty Items,cause of bug in GM Shop.

19 July 2009

- Added Missing Homunculus Sword to GM shop.

- Added Arrows to GM Shop.

- Added Crystals to GM Shop.

- Buffer Issue fixed.

Good luck with the server again Flower. I saw u changed it to Gracia :/ hmm ok but in my opinion interlude would be better (my opinion dont flame me for that). I will download Gracia.

GL with ur server again.

1)Interlude is Dead Client.

2)You can't fix all the bugs of Interlude

3)There is a rulle in MxC,which says about stickied L2 Servers..I'm sorry to say you but this server can't be sticky bcause server isn't WebM0nst3r's one..In order a server to be stickied it gotta be server of one L2 MOD - GLOBAL MOD - ADMIN...So..I Am rly sorry but u can't have it stickied.. -.-

Good luck with the server again Flower. I saw u changed it to Gracia :/ hmm ok but in my opinion interlude would be better (my opinion dont flame me for that). I will download Gracia.

GL with ur server again.

Why does everyone have a hardon for interlude?

Can't say that there's more bugs, because later packages have more interlude content fixed than the interlude packages do.

As for overpowered, that typically happens only on high rates or low rates which give players too much access to the end game gear (ie. putting things like S80 in the shop instead of making players craft it).

A Gracia Final server with a half decent admin is superior to an Interlude server with a great admin. Mostly because the Gracia Final server will have MORE complete INTERLUDE content than the Interlude server will. ;D

Trust me, I used to be a HUGGGGGE C4 fanboy. But once I started fixing things that were broken and my server got to a point where I'm happy with it and now most bugs are pretty minor, it's so much more fun than any C4 server used to be for me.

The ONLY good thing about running an interlude server is that you pretty much lock your players onto your server because of the client limitation. They won't normally want to download a new client just to go play on a different server. So yeah...

As i heard it is allowed to have the topic stickied if a member of the staff here is a member of a staff in the server,anyway if someone think its wrong de-sticky.Thanks for all good words and enjoy the game.See you ingame!