[Share] Earth's Special Forces

TєђGëØrge

esfbanner.jpg

Its a Half Life 1 Mod so you need half life 1 or counter strike 1.6 (if you have one of these it is the same...)

It seems kiddish but it really has fun! Its a Dragon Ball mod something like that!

Also as my friend said me you become when you will reach 2kk KI super saiyan( i dont know how it is named!) at 5kk KI you become super saiyan better!

Also it has bots...

Custom Maps

You may transform at 2kk MP with the button "Z" you may recover your current KI with "E" you may change your powers with you mouse...

(KI is the blue one.. Red is your life!)

Its not gonna destroy your half life it has custom shortcurt! Works perfectly on steam and non steam of course...

About the mod:

Earth Special Forces , also known as ESF, its a half-life modification based on the hit anime series, Dragonball Z. The mod includes nine of your favorite characters who are able to duke it out using numerous beam attacks as well as close hand to hand combat. ESF mixes both elements to bring players intense fast paced with a twist of strategy. Each character is geared towards a different style of play. Some are meant to mainly use energy attacks, while others have the advantage in melee fights, no matter what style of fighting you like to use, esf has a way to accommodate you.

Earth Special Forces has been in the making for the better part longer then 5 years. The team continuously tries to push the half-life engine to it's limits in order to produce the most playable accurate Dragonball Z game around.

Features:

Fight with other with melee (hand to hand combat)

Fire energy blasts such as the Kamehameha-wave

Teleport, to go to a place faster

Swoop to fly faster to a location or person

Radar to see for close enemies, or to look at your enemies and allies power level

Able to transform, like transforming into a super saiyan

Blocking, block incoming energy attacks or melee attacks

Increase your power level to be stronger, to fire more powerful attacks and to transform

Create bots that comes with the game to train against them

And so much more!

38840_1.jpg

38840_2.jpg

38840_3.jpg

38840_4.jpg

38840_5.jpg

38840_6.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OmG..DBZ Mod  ;D I was searching the good one game,but i can play and that  :),on the beggin will be a little bit harder..but i will practice and i will pawn,thx for this fun mod  :D GJ  ;)