How to kill RaidBoss easy...

U are a spammer!U have 5 posts and u need 10 to see the topic...Now i understand why u said in my topic (at patces) wtf,don't work..U spam,u don't read what they write NOTHING!U JUST SPAM

HEY

If you see who are spamming, just sent a PM to any Mod or global Mod, and they will takes Provediments !!

Understood ?

HEY

If you see who are spamming, just sent a PM to any Mod or global Mod, and they will takes Provediments !!

Understood ?

I sent a pm at MrAderson!

I sent a pm at MrAderson!

MrAderson and other Goldmembers don't have the power to BAN members or give them -karma....SO, next time PM to a L2Moderator or to a Global Moderator. Ok ? I HOPE YES....

Tested (not the first post, the ones below) and it doesnt work where I play.

But I did it different, got a RB level 49 (my char was level 57) and with 2 tattoos of reflect damage + reflect damage (DA)

The RB fighters were level 48, as you all know, if you hit any RB/RF of -9+ level difference, you get petrified.

So, I hit the boss so they all would hit me and then hit a fighter, bam, petrify. Cake.

Problem is, no damage is returned at all. They dont damage me, I dont damage them. Even tho they try to hit me.

I just logged off while petrified as it doesnt count as combat if no one hits each other...

So, in my case, it's fully patched. Unless dance of medusa still works, which I cannot test as I have no BD for it.

Someone should test this elsewhere.. never tried.

Lots of people used to do that with Baium. I doubt it wouldnt work well on Antharas...

The main problem is that on most patched servers, the mobs just wont attack any target with -9+ levels than himself.

Which means, you just cannot reflect any damage as they dont attack you, only petrify.

Thats the reason why I looked for a boss with fighters being lower so I could get petrified and still get attacked.

But it didnt work out. *snap* :P

You can still tank for a lil while being petrified with hate aura/agression, without losing life, lol.. but its quite useless.

I say, patched in most servers.