Morian ? ? ? He Just Got !PWNED!

WebM0nst3r

omg first of all topic is non-Greek so please use an international language.

also numbers which are above zero are not real, cause if you add or remove or do something on them u will find a number with a big big PLUS.

Link doesn't work.Re-upload it please.

omg first of all topic is non-Greek so please use an international language.

also numbers which are above zero are not real, cause if you add or remove or do something on them u will find a number with a big big PLUS.

Welcome to forum. read the forum rules >Here!<

Btw to see unhidden texts u can donate, or be a platinum member only for 14€.

Congratulations guys!

You just prooved me that IQ can go above zero.

Just a tip from my friend NotAbastard Wink

You also must know that if you fight against a global mod, he's probably going to win.

i think u know that insulting a Global Mod is not a good idea at all

WebM0nst3r poso xronon eisai?Ti se kanei na nomizeis oti eisai kaliteros apo tous allous?Gia sovarepsou ligo.

Oh come one..You behave like a child Web..So tell me one difference between me and you(or whoever other in this forum)..

Just, you are longer in here and you have applicated in the beggining for a staff promotion, and you got it from Maxtor..

Then you got a G.Mod..You got blue stars and some privilages that members don't have...

Just treat people as you want them to treat you...Don't make yourself as an "overpowered" person..This ain't good.

Mhmm... Ain't every single person on this world which is running under the state of Democracy (I'm sure you know lots of things 'bout Democracy, you're Greek anyways) equal to each other?

Since the answer to my own question is Yes, sorry Mr. "Global Moderator" but insulting (Did I ever insulted you? No, get your facts straight) you has nothing to do with your Forum Authority, since we're all equal.

also i never put a tag or something like that saying: HEY ALL OF YOU REPLY with morian we are friends as raule said so we make fun of each if you are the "big" serious person just log out and try to make some serious business

Okay, you guys are friends, nor me or the rest of the forum cares, we don't have to see your garbage posted on MxC thinking it's funny, IT'S NOT!

EDIT:

[greek]

to topic anaferete ston morian k mono egw k autos katalabenoume to asteio gt uparxei k istoriko

Afou mono eseis oi dyo to katalavenete, den xreiazete na to dei kai to ypoloipo forum pou "den to katalavenei".

"Skotonese" me tis dikes sou lekseis. :)[/greek]

@Exte. Democracy allows everyone to have an opinion and express it without any fear, you express yours but you have to accept mine.

also Forum is a place that you can express free your: ideas - thoughts - jokes - creations w/e i expressed my joke with Morian, is anything wrong with that ? if you can't understand something that doesn't belong to you just ignore it.

Are ya all CrazZy niggazZ?THIS TOPIC IS TOTALLY SPAM AND U TAKE IT SERIUS?COME ON..Don't insult again..It was a funny topic

@Exte. Democracy allows everyone to have an opinion and express it without any fear, you express yours but you have to accept mine.

He did accept yours, but you didn't accept his one..You threated him that "Fighting with a G.Mod isn't a good thing"..

Anyway, I am outta here..