[Poll] What kind of forum do you prefer ?

MiraDBZ

What kind of forum do you prefer ?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of forum do you prefer ?

• phpbb
    • SMF
    • vBulletin
    • InvisionBoard

i took a look on the official site of

Vbulletin and i saw the prices.In my opinion

they are high and i dont know if this type of

forum is so good for these prices anyway.

Yea i have seen some vBulletin forums with dozens of mods.And thats a thing i like but isnt it slow? I mean i have heard its from the slowest kinds of forums.

WeLL IMO Insvision Power Board aka IPBoard is the most complicated and the best as well...It has the best options and it's compatible with every mod u want...A bad thing is that it's pretty hard to find a good theme for it...

Btw what kind of forum are u going to open??If it's warez then i think i can help...PM me with ur msn ;)

WeLL IMO Insvision Power Board aka IPBoard is the most complicated and the best as well...It has the best options and it's compatible with every mod u want...A bad thing is that it's pretty hard to find a good theme for it...

Btw what kind of forum are u going to open??If it's warez then i think i can help...PM me with ur msn ;)

It will contain warez if the hosters allow it.But i am still thinking which will the main subject be? I think i am going to make another poll. LoL xD

PS:I am not going to make IP board just look at the prices and their offers.I prefer to host it in freehostia and now i have to choose if it will be phpbb or SMF.

It will contain warez if the hosters allow it.But i am still thinking which will the main subject be? I think i am going to make another poll. LoL xD

PS:I am not going to make IP board just look at the prices and their offers.I prefer to host it in freehostia and now i have to choose if it will be phpbb or SMF.

phpbb then...And if u want my opinion...www.papaki.gr!!It's freakin' cheap and the best imo...

st.jimmy77@hotmail.com~~>add me ;)

Yea thanks but freehostia's packet has a lot of cool characteristics. ;D

Will u buy a .com domain+hoster from free-hostia??If yes then it's ok from me...I thought that u just gonna free-host it ;)

i voted for SMF because our forum is SMF and i like it

an other one good for me is VBulletin i think that i saw one forum like this and i liked it!

SMF always friends ;)

I am pretty sure that we are friendz...-.-

Stop that...

And smf is not the best for a warez forum...vBulletin,phpbb or Invisionboard would be fine....I suggest u vBulletin 'coz it's compatible with many mods/themes ;)

VBulletin of course. It's the best software for forums.

SMF is quite easy to configure and open, but it doesn't have so many mods, packages etc as the VBulletin one. Also don't forget that VBulletin is NOT free and SMF is Free (that means something)

yeah vBulletin is pretty good but if you wanna have a vBulletin forum you'll have to buy their lisence which costs 180$ :P

btw i don't vote because i am 50% for vbulletin and 50% for smf :)