[Request] Avatar and Sig :-]

Hello guys :P Today while i was listening Iron Maiden i've done this Sig&Avatar :P That music really inspired me .Ok so what do you think about my new sig and avatar.And if you like it you can even request one sig and avatar ! :O Yeah i'm not jlking :-] or maybe i am :/

\!/Can A Moderator Make My Topic Sticky?\!/

I Am w8ing a month :P

Anyway good sig..Create for me one with Text : `ReVenGeR^ and theme counter strike or girl with gun ...

Awesome signature anyway..you got the animation..make a movie-sig

I Am w8ing a month :P

Anyway good sig..Create for me one with Text : `ReVenGeR^ and theme counter strike or girl with gun ...

Awesome signature anyway..you got the animation..make a movie-sig

As i see u alredy got a sig :P if you want maybe i will make an avatar :/ for ya :>

PS:I don't like ppl that change their signature(s) like socks ...I rember i've done a sig for ya 2 or 3 weeks ago >.> the one with the spiderman ^.^

Awesome sig. But, you can't look at it for over a minute. (im getting dizzy) :D

Anyway, IF you have time, please make one avatar for me. (with Killah + dark colours, or w/e you want)

Awesome sig. But, you can't look at it for over a minute. (im getting dizzy) :D

Anyway, IF you have time, please make one avatar for me. (with Killah + dark colours, or w/e you want)

Yeah i think i have some free time for you :P I will see what i can do ...do you have any special request ? like uhm theme | with outline or without | bla bla bla ? >.>

/waiting a response

Yeah i think i have some free time for you :P I will see what i can do ...do you have any special request ? like uhm theme | with outline or without | bla bla bla ? >.>

/waiting a response

Well, with outline would be good. You can focus on the text, I don't like fancy themes.

I trust you, you can always follow your instinct, cause the best creations don't come in purpose.

Thanks for your time btw. :D

Theme:Sexy Girl ^^

Text:magaki13

Subtext: just sexy

Hope u will make it. :)

BTW Your new sig and the avatar rox as always!

Gratz!

if u can make on for me

Theme:Panathinaikos

Text: blimbl00m G13 :P

I loled with this one :S

Man greek teams are not that recognized abroad so it's a bit difficult to find a render of panathinaikos..

But if u want to change the theme from PAO to Cisse...I found one awesome render with him from tha campaign of F50 Tunit soccer shoes...

Take a look Here

O.o I'm spamed what should i do !? Now i won't have time ti play L2 anymore U_U i will start to work on the sigs :>

@Black Jack - i was watching your topic a while ago :P and tryig to find something nice for it and i have smthing cool im my mind right now just wait :P . I remeber that u maked a sig request long long long etc. time ago :P and i didn't make the sig for you so you are my first on my list :-]

O.o I'm spamed what should i do !? Now i won't have time ti play L2 anymore U_U i will start to work on the sigs :>

<3...Come on u find time...Also remember Life>L2>Signatures Making....I also have some good news for u buddy...Log-In on msn ;)