[L2J] L2ByPass

kashiro

With those donations you won't need money to pay for the server,cause it will close in some time cuz of ppl lack.Good luck,change donations or server will die.

Like I said, I already did that

EDIT: topic updated.

we're reconstructing the server, moderators, please lock/delete this topic. thanks.

What u mean reconstructing ?? There will be wipe or any changes ???

I wanna try it but i cant dl patch ...

Why i can't download the files from the website?? I mean the PATCH and the FULL PATCH ;/

Can do you help me? I click on the all of the link's and doesn't exist... nothing happen ;//

If u can give me some good/working link.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, webisite is all in LT which I can't understand... BTW, I'm playing on this server and it's being hacked because of HUGE 20 min lags and random crashes. Is ok, but donators with Baium Hair has like 60 000 patk and kill  me when I'm newbie and have Majestic! All donator think they are god and PK newbie because they scared to fight other people in custom.

I get hit 9000 damage from donator and I have 1600 pdef! Anyway is still worth a try.

Has interestic farming system. I have problem with it though, custom items are LT language and have LT description lol :D