[Tutorial][GUIDE] Learn L2 Packet Hack

Welcome to this tutorial about packet hacks I will explain about in this tutorial so keep reading to become a good packet hacker for Lineage2 ;)

Lets explain first what everything is

1. What is a packet ?

A packet is data that you received or sended to the server or in this case sended to the Lineage2 Java Server

A packet is holding importtant data to communicate with the server/client so for example

The Lineage2 Java server is running and I'm going to start the Lineage2 Client the first thing you about to do is filling in your password

At the time you are going to login you will send packets in RSA encryption so be sure you cannot read it

And in game using XOR with keys so the client/server can understand it

2. Flood (DDos)

Flood attacks are just basicly that you are sending a packet (or a false packet) to the server to let the server being bussy on that

So he will forget a bit about the other things he need to do and focussing about the packet ur sending so fast (lets say 50 Mili seconds)

3. Why can we reveice/send packets to the server using L2PHX

The reason is that if L2PHX will receive a packet he will decrypt it very fast using XOR and keys and at the time you are going to

Send a packet he will encrypt it fast again with the XOR and the keys to let the server understand it

4. Why can't L2PHX not understand the user information if you are about to login

The reason is that L2PHX only is focussing at XOR encryption and the keys

And the Login information is in RSA encryption so L2PHX wouldn't understand a thing and will not show it (even if its there)

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 2