Topic Of Problem [Still updating]

Lain

Question

EDIT: LOL I DIDNT NOTICE I CREATED IT IN WRONG TOPIC, CAN SOME MODE MOVE IT PLEASE? THANKS AND SORRY.

Okay since now I will post here my problems since Im big noob with servers :-) please take a look here often because I will update my problems

1#

I have deleted all default announcements and still some annoying announcements are being announced. How do I remove them?

1878wtf.JPG

To change Stats of wpn u need to go to your server/gameserver/data/stats/weapons find id of wpn in the .xml open it with notepad and edit the stats there. about buff time go to server/gameserver/data/stats/skills find the id of the skills u want to edit .xml and open with notepad then find the line that says  "Buff" time="1200" and change the value ^^ .

Hope i helped

DaRkSLaYeR .

I've edited it in /weapons but weapon in l2client remains still unedited! (Restarted, reloaded everything)

7#

Where can I find custom npcs of L2jdot? I can't find in database custon_npcs?

maybe there are on npc but not in the last page ...

U want edit the stats it gives ? or the stats its  say at the icon?

maybe there are on npc but not in the last page ...

U want edit the stats it gives ? or the stats its  say at the icon?

I want to add the custom npc:D I know there are custom made npcs but I dont know IDs to summon them.

And I need to edit stats it gives and stats icon says - I need both.

I want to add the custom npc:D I know there are custom made npcs but I dont know IDs to summon them.

And I need to edit stats it gives and stats icon says - I need both.

for the stats its say u need edit the itemname e.dat for the stats i told you before u need change the xml in server/gameserver/data/stats/weapon but be aware its multiplayer x the numbers like 0x10 or this shits :D

# How can I make my NPCs invincible? I can kill them in town.

# How to change stats here? 224stats.PNG

# How do I change this icon? weapon_monster_i00.png To some other?

1st answer u can kill them beacuse u are gm people cant

2nd answer u need change the itemname.

3rd answer u need change the weapongrp

I was in process of something and suddenly I lost my GM right and it wrote me:

5628gm.PNG wtf?

i am not an ultra expert but what i see is that something screwed up with the java side of pack u use the handlers owned.

u done anything in eclipse?

i am not an ultra expert but what i see is that something screwed up with the java side of pack u use the handlers owned.

u done anything in eclipse?

I dont use eclipse, I use navicat and mysql.

So what do I do now? I cant even make restart in client because I dont have gm rights.

Edit: Okay I created new char and it's okay.

Can you tell me how to work with l2fileedit? I decrypt itemname-e. and there are so many things I dont understand. I cant find p atk m atk of weapons, etc.

So what do I do now? I cant even make restart in client because I dont have gm rights.

Edit: Okay I created new char and it's okay.

Can you tell me how to work with l2fileedit? I decrypt itemname-e. and there are so many things I dont understand. I cant find p atk m atk of weapons, etc.

You can see the P.atk and M.atk from weapons to weapongrp. But if you change them you will not affect the gameplay i mean its just an text.

You can see the P.atk and M.atk from weapons to weapongrp. But if you change them you will not affect the gameplay i mean its just an text.

I know. I've already changed it in database.