More C.speed bug :0!

I tried it only in 1 server I don't remember name 1 month ago look if you are mage try on the server u play to put a light set on and see that u have more c.speed I done it at l2j high rate server and worked so with dc robe (set) I had 1000 c.speed and with dc light (set) I had 1200 c.speed :) I hope it will be nice share ....!

you are wrong ;) i was play on dsg reborn but this is changes from the db i was have very good stats with talum robe i dont remember crazy atack speed cast and all the changes was on ur server :P

OK, this is due to server misconfiguration. There are numerous high rate l2j servers that you can wear armor type different than your mastery and boost a certain stat. In most of these servers the best armor is Apella. That is definitely the reason why that happened, end of discussion.

LoL....:) nope guys I had them all unsealed high rated server with GM Shop and all stuff....why I will have it sealed xD I don't know but that server name was Atlantis I think :P try it but that server sux ...It almost had the bug with Lethal blow with Frintezza so I went there alone and pwned her :DDDDD seArch in hopzone maybe there u'll find it...=) hf!

• 3 weeks later...

kind of useless topic  >:(

useless yeah...:( sorry (lock it )

not working

I see Here 3 Old Topic Bumpers.

STOP IT. Or you will Got IP Ban for 2 days....Or More.

*Topic Locked*