[HELP]Quest Helper Add-on that works with 3.1.3 patch..

You dont need this with Zygor.

This things is to make the arrow looking to your destination.

so u thing that zygor is the best qhelper....it has an arrow or what?(i need the arrow thing)

also,what's xperl and zygor works with 3.1.3?..

so u thing that zygor is the best qhelper....it has an arrow or what?(i need the arrow thing)

also,what's xperl and zygor works with 3.1.3?..

I dont understunt your last Question.

Yes it is the best helper.It has arrow only if you haveTom Tom arrow. here you will find Zygor for free! Zyfor guides are cost 20 dollars.

I dont understunt your last Question.

Yes it is the best helper.It has arrow only if you haveTom Tom arrow. here you will find Zygor for free! Zyfor guides are cost 20 dollars.

my last question was ...what's xperl...what it adds....

also....

"[uPDATED FOR 3.1]

I want to share a guide that I use, that is REALLY good...

it has EVERYTHING...

it's in-game, so you don't have to alt-tab to see it, it's in WoW...

it has class quests

it tells you how to do each each quest, and where to go to do it...

it simply OWNZ!!!

it's an addon...

unzip the file that you download, and then copy the folders and paste them to you WoW addons folder...

*NEW LINK ADDED*

EDIT:

That's for Alliance:

http://rapidshare.com/files/223732453/Zygor_Ingame_Alliance_1-80_MMOwned_Release_3.1.zip

and that's for Horde:

http://rapidshare.com/files/223732085/Zygor_Ingame_Horde_1-80_MMOwned_Release_3.1.zip

and by KeNji:

http://rapidshare.com/files/219828884/Zygors_Guides_24_02_2009_Horde_Alliance.rar

"

i am something like a dark elf...but rogue (i rly dont know what are those all...)

what i need to download of all those?...i thing i am alliance.

edit:oh yes i am night elf

my last question was ...what's xperl...what it adds....

Zygor works 3.13 and With Tom Tom it has an Arrow which tell you where to go for grint or for quest.

Night elf are alliance.

Zygor works 3.13 and With Tom Tom it has an Arrow which tell you where to go for grint or for quest.

Night elf are alliance.

so i need to download only this?...

That's for Alliance:

http://rapidshare.com/files/223732453/Zygor_Ingame_Alliance_1-80_MMOwned_Release_3.1.zip

Yes! But you can have and the 2 if you want!

ok ok ok....

[GR] filos ola TELIA..telia....tora mono mia erotisi...ti ine to x-perl...ine addon alla ti kani..?...

THANK U ,THANK U,THANK U that thing HAS EVERYTHING!!EVERYTHING!...

unbelievable....if rox...

[GR] Nai ixa di s mia diafimisi sto net s mia fasi gia to zygors afto...nai ontos eprepe na pliroso gia na t parw....10000 ty...ine apla apistefto..

Apanta mou ligo k afto gia t x-perl...k meta lockare to...

zygor guides without QH is a pain in the neck plus there is no optimised route!

@ExCReMeNT just forget all!!!

install Quest helper only ... its ok for every patch. if you want an arrow pointing the right direction just add tomtom and an arrow will be on in front of your player...you dont have to make any configuration

btw xperl is an addon that changes the portraits of the characters and parties +adds new castbars(you may have your old one if you wish too) moving portraits and of course you can change the place of the portraits in your parties!a must addon

zygor guides without QH is a pain in the neck plus there is no optimised route!

@ExCReMeNT just forget all!!!

install Quest helper only ... its ok for every patch. if you want an arrow pointing the right direction just add tomtom and an arrow will be on in front of your player...you dont have to make any configuration

btw xperl is an addon that changes the portraits of the characters and parties +adds new castbars(you may have your old one if you wish too) moving portraits and of course you can change the place of the portraits in your parties!a must addon

i installed many different versions of qhelper...but they didn't work at all...also the latest version of it too..

now i have the zygor's thing and tom tom too...i got the arrow i needed.

dont work for me.....also i have tested it already.....

i dont know if the problem is that i play in a private server (till i learn some things about wow)...

i am playing at wowlegacy

then i dont know....it's not working ....As i said...

Btw are there any good other addons that may help me?....

not like xpearl......like qhelper....

i remind u that i am playing 2 days wow...u know what i mean..