What do you think about Mods???

**SBD**

Dude one thing i learned in life is to fight for my rights just let us keep expressing our opinions to make forum even better......

\

Btw u are right platinums/normal members get the same treatment the only thing id like to change is karma privileges

Lol, look, im logged in from a net (3,50/hour FFS), don't have much time to argue with every kiddie-kiddo.

Opinions can be said if you like it or not.

I don't care about karma too , you can see if ppl like your things, just by a positive comment, even if it is 10 lines, or a 'nice share :PPPPP'(this could be considered as spam to, but anyway.........)

My point is that karma should be given more often (you have noticed that ppl from staff give karma to each other.)

Not only to friends, but to everyone that deserves it, even if he shares/makes guides , or even if he helps the forum by reporting spammers, wrong sections etc.

Rofl, I'll make your favour even if its spam section. :P

Maxtor should spend some time watching the forum, and check who actually help it grow.

Then, he should make these people mods, not his friends from the neighbourhood.

I won't say names , just one thing, he shouldn't make mods the older members. That's unfair and reminds me the Greek public services (aka Ελληνικό Δημόσιο).

agree with every world...

You sure about that?If you had access to the mod's section you'd know that we treat platinum's the same way as we treat you. Some platinum was recently banned for posting a key logger. Get your facts straight before you talk.

THIS THREAD IS USELESS. I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHY ARE WE EVEN POSTING HERE, IN A THREAD MADE BY A BANNED DUDE WITH 10 POSTS WHOSE PURPOSE IS JUST TO FLAME AND QQ ABOUT HIS OLD ACCOUNT.

MxC is FINE this way, and it's getting new members EVERY SINGLE day. We are reaching 60k members soon.

The only purpose of this thread is to provide the forum with more bans.

SOMEONE LOCK THIS.

Maxcheaters is fine for you,for gold and for platinums members

Have you ever thought how can a regular member feel when he spent

hours in a topic where no1 that can give karma cares,while they post

in a topic which was started by a platinum or gold member while

the topic by the free user is better???you are moderator you can

do whatever you want...Dont forget that mxc is not only for donators

but for free users too

agree with every world...

Yeaaaah,I will ask the Net manager to decrease the price. 3.50 is insane!! (j/k)

Its spam section, and im the noob with 12 posts, so who gives a f_ck? :D

EDIT : C'mon ppl , say your thing, none is gonna rape ya here.

Yeaaaah,I will ask the Net manager to decrease the price. 3.50 is insane!! (j/k)

Its spam section, and im the noob with 12 posts, so who gives a f_ck? :D

EDIT : C'mon ppl , say your thing, none is gonna rape ya here.

who are ya? had an account here?

i havent read all replies , just some of them and i have to say that administration of this whole forum is very hard to do. first of all , the 90% of the forum's image is mxc's moderators. i cant judge or find the best one out there because i dont know anyone in real life. im selecting oldest members to become mods because they spend a lot of time of their life in forum. to become a moderator is a real responsibility and mistakes are irreversible. i know that the best way to find a mod is to spend a lot of time in forum which unfortunately i dont have.

i havent read all replies , just some of them and i have to say that administration of this whole forum is very hard to do. first of all , the 90% of the forum's image is mxc's moderators. i cant judge or find the best one out there because i dont know anyone in real life. im selecting oldest members to become mods because they spend a lot of time of their life in forum. to become a moderator is a real responsibility and mistakes are irreversible. i know that the best way to find a mod is to spend a lot of time in forum which unfortunately i dont have.

100% AGREE But Some One Must Check The Karma Because The Most Peoples Get Karma From Friends And Later Say What They Deserve To Be A Mod.

also i want to say a big SORRY to members that been misunderstanding by our mods. Karma abuse and banning are two things i cant control . im really sorry because some people really deserve to become a part of this forum, but i cant see them :( .

who are ya? had an account here?

This account ain't mine. Its from a guy @ this net/hotspot. Its a pity that he isn't here. :>

Check some's ppl work behind the scenes, if you get my point.

As Fix said, check the karma logs too,after you whiped them, they got really messed up.

im really sorry because some people really deserve to become a part of this forum, but i cant see them :(

With this comment, you raised the hope of some guys. :D

u starat the topic to tell maxtor you wanna be a mod??

xaxa proly. XD