What do you think about Mods???

**SBD**

a good idea that came in my mind is to make a group who can edit and view all karma changes, and another one for reporters-watchers to report abuse.

these will be hidden groups. what do you think?

make a poll right now on announcements :D

Hey u stole my idea i stole from bostonlegal lol

Anyyways its a nice idea but there need to be mature ppl in there too as in any other place in staff

a good idea that came in my mind is to make a group who can edit and view all karma changes, and another one for reporters-watchers to report abuse.

these will be hidden groups. what do you think?

watcher groups is a Nice Idea... I think

Global mods can do that too. :|

BTW , do you judge members by posts, online time, guides or what?

Good idea... i hope that you will choose mature people.Because they can cover their friends for example :p

Better to make a another group... better work globals cant do everything ;s

first by their posts-topics-shares , second by how much they care about forum (by helping other members etc) , and then if they are old, if many people suggest them, and other creteria.

first by their posts-topics-shares , second by how much they care about forum (by helping other members etc) , and then if they are old, if many people suggest them, and other creteria.

Thnx for teh answer. Some ppl have these things, but they are hidden somewhere in the forum. O.O

here is the section. http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=93.0

i will write the rules later , so everyone can report by making a topic there. (mods will fix every problem and lock the topic after)

Maxcheaters is fine for you,for gold and for platinums members

Have you ever thought how can a regular member feel when he spent

hours in a topic where no1 that can give karma cares,while they post

in a topic which was started by a platinum or gold member while

the topic by the free user is better???you are moderator you can

do whatever you want...Dont forget that mxc is not only for donators

but for free users too

I never donated for the site and I was a regular member for one and a half year. Im not a dork. But some members can go forward and stupid ppl will stay where they are. How did K4rMa become a Gmod for example? He was a regular member ,he was often attacked by moderators but he kept making shares and he got uploader, gold , and soon GMOD.

You just have to take advantages of your knowledge and opportunities, avoid making threads like THIS, and you may be treated the same way.

You guys act like the forum is your life. TOO MUCH DRAMA. This ain't real life, these sites are built for entertainment purposes, go out and find a gf or something.

I never donated for the site and I was a regular member for one and a half year. Im not a dork. But some members can go forward and stupid ppl will stay where they are. How did K4rMa become a Gmod for example? He was a regular member ,he was often attacked by moderators but he kept making shares and he got uploader, gold , and soon GMOD.

You just have to take advantages of your knowledge and opportunities, avoid making threads like THIS, and you may be treated the same way.

You guys act like the forum is your life. TOO MUCH DRAMA. This ain't real life, these sites are built for entertainment purposes, go out and find a gf or something.

we care about forum

do not attack or judge members. if they have or not a gf is not a solution for this forum. :S i like to hear members problems and opinions

i'm not hidden kidding

i think extreme dwarf could be one of them xD

im spending more than 10hours everyday on this forum..and thats why i donated for this forum. Im rly satisfied with my all privileges, not much but its ok cuz some kids abused some. I would give again money to maxtor not to have a place more than user, just to help the forum more than now. Thanks for your vote boston but it's maxtors opinion who will be :)

im spending more than 10hours everyday on this forum..and thats why i donated for this forum. Im rly satisfied with my all privileges, not much but its ok cuz some kids abused some. I would give again money to maxtor not to have a place more than user, just to help the forum more than now. Thanks for your vote boston but it's maxtors opinion who will be :)

i know xDDDDD i spend 6 hours online per day xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYou are [GR]poromenos xaxa