What do you think about Mods???

**SBD**

Maxtor i completely understand u cant be everywhere but at least make some users the watchers of the forum who are reporting mods/golds/platinums

when they overuse their authorities

also i want to say a big SORRY to members that been misunderstanding by our mods. Karma abuse and banning are two things i cant control . im really sorry because some people really deserve to become a part of this forum, but i cant see them :( .

Dont worry man..That's why you have mods to tell you who must to deserve place of your staff and who not.

So i have seen all 8 pages of this EPIC topic. So until some point zeromaker is right. There have been many great shares from normal members and none even gave t attention. Also i have seen that shares from uploaders or gold members get karma realy easy even if they are copy paste or very easy to do just urself. 

Platinms help the site and they need some kind of gift. But IMO it gets realy tiring. MAMY MANY ppl are platinums. Also manu ppl get karma for nothing serious IMO always.

Exaple in cs mapping and addons section.

Some ppl made copy paste tons of addons from FPS banana and got karma. I can do that as well but i didnt. SOme ppl make their own. This i respect. But at some point it gets tiring as well. U just dont modify everything and post it. I got realy fed up with these shares.

The member Coolis has got 5 karma either from copy paste from FPS banana or making tons of things. Also i am 100% sure that all say just this.

Thank u great share. But NONE downloads it. NONE.

Mods do a great job and they deserve their place. The karma is the thing that needs improvement.

wow...thanks maxtor...we would like to talk you....

you dont think that you have to explain to your staff better

when to remove karma???

PS:Do you need a moderator for online games section?

you know what, if i make an announcement some people will see it, but some dont. a lot of people dont even take time to read rules or even a huge announcement. i prefer and always saying to mods not banning for every reason , just to make warnings.

Maxtor i completely understand u cant be everywhere but at least make some users the watchers of the forum who are reporting mods/golds/platinums

when they overuse their authorities

u stole my idea xDDDDDDDDDD

Thats why karma should be removed and Thanks button should be implimented....

Its better coz everyone can got thank'd and there will still be competition among members

well i have to say that some people became L2 Moderators or Global Moderators without doing anything (as far as i know at least). example: what did XxRxX share and he became global moderator? no flaming

what did they do and they became global moderators or l2 moderators? they know about moderating forums? the half of the community knows that. they should have done something special except if you have personal reasons to make them moderators...

i see that people like noble, XxRxX and other global moderators and moderators, they just think they are the big bosses here but they havent thought that maybe they dont deserve their rank and someone else made them moderators... i didnt want to flame anyone im sorry if i did

As Fix said, check the karma logs too,after you whiped them, they got really messed up.

With this comment, you raised the hope of some guys.

So u are going to tell maxtor to read 62 pages of karma, and check what is abused. noone who dont have the permision to check the karma stats cant see whats going on. That's why the globar moderators are for. hope i'll see more staff but they should DESERVE it, or something like test moderator or w/e.

Its better coz everyone can got thank'd and there will still be competition among members

yes but karma goes with member's profile, but thanks button only in topic's threadstarter.

maxtor made a poll before sometime...about karma

These people are trustees....

Who do u expect to become g.mod in their place?

Forum needs mature people for g.mods and as far as i know most of them are

Its not better buddy.

Used to be mod @ g3twarez , they were having problems all the time with the thank button.

a good idea that came in my mind is to make a group who can edit and view all karma changes, and another one for reporters-watchers to report abuse.

these will be hidden groups. what do you think?