What do you think about Mods???

**SBD**

Well i gave a look to the moderators list and i got surprised!!!

why so many moderators???

why the global moderators while they dont enter in forum

are still in this place???

Example:We all know that TheMental has opened Devs-spot.com

he doesnt log in...the last time he logged was to stick his server because

devs spot doesnt have population and here it can be viewed by more people...

Example 2:You dont think that when you make someone <<gold member >>

you should inform him about what to do,and how hard(or how soft) has to be with karma points???

personally i have seen 2 gold members that they give -1 without a serious reason and without warning...

a good example of a member which is 100% good with his place is ExtremeDwarf,because i see that he warns first,then gives -1(dont know if he did -1 but he warned)

Example 3:World of Warcraft probably is empty and the moderators have to do something else

to pass their time...so one day i saw a moderator (or  two not sure...i will not say names) creating lineage 2 packets,shares,guides and posting in topics....

So my question is if moderators and gold members will have to be a bit more careful and have to discuss about these facts??

Prediction of the day:This post will not enter in the second page,because one of the mods or the gold members will lock it,probably one of these that i was talking to...

PS:I am just saying my opinion...No -1 Please xD

From now on i would apreciate if the people that dont know about the facts keep away from our conversation,although that this topic is in spam section i would like to be a conversation about members that have something useful to say...

Thanks

im not gold member..im platinum member. Platinum members are from donate, by helping the site etc.

About gold members as i know u have to be uploader first.. share your cheats, share your mods. Etc.

and about this -1..this is spam topic, maybe some1 will lock it :s

Edit: as i saw u edited your post i'll answer for this too.

Why shouldnt the wow moderators post about other games? everyone could spent time for both, or w/e im playing l2 (Not much this time), cod, cs, etc. i could post guides for all of them..if they know why they shouldnt? :P

[GR]:Re den exeis katalabei ti simbenei.

Mods/Platinums/Gold ktl einai oti idos an8ropou 8eleis, o ka8enas kanei oti tou kapnisei, allos 8a dwsei - karma gia to tipota, allos 8a warn, allos den dinei ka8olou + karma ktl ktl ktl...

Eidika afto me tous platinum einai asto...o ka8e pikramenos, erxete kai ginete platinum kai kanei oti goustarei !!! oute elenxete tipota, opws to lew oti goustarei.

I gnwmi mou einai pws to forum den 8a eprepe na eixe to still "donate kai ginomai misos mod", alla da3ei gia ta lefta ta kaneis olla.An olokliro to forum niazotan pio polu gia ta members den 8a simbene kati tetio.Apoti fenete omws vazoun ta lefta panw apo ta members kai tin "fun. :S

Nai baibea trwne ban gia afto to logo, omws to na dineis +/- karma o ka8enas exei to diko tou tropo,skeptiko.To idio simbenei kai sta Topics pou ginodai lock kai genika.Afto pou 8elw na pw einai pws o ka8enas kanei oti goustarei, xwris omws na paraviazei kapion kanona, men tous graptous, alla ousiastika exoun paraviasei olous tous "noitous".

αντιλαμβανομαι οτι καποιοι εχουν προβληματα με τις τωρινες συνθηκες αλλα δεν βλεπω καποιο τεκμηριωμενο επιχειρημα,απλα αερολογιες...

@Uneffect: οι platinums εχουν χασει παρα πολλα απο τα δικαιωματα τους ακριβως για αυτο το λογο οτι καναν οτι τους καπνιζε κ ακομη συνεχιζουμε να τους κοβουμε...κ εχω bannarei τους μισους plaitnum

@SBD: στο staff section εχω κανει ο ιδιος προσωπικα ενα κειμενο με το πως πρεπει να συμπεριφερεται καποιος σε ενα forum αναλογως τη δικαιοδοσια του κ τα δικαιωματα που του εχουν παρασχεθει.ασφαλως δεν περιμενα καποιον με 13 post  να μας πει τι θα κανουμε αλλα καλο θα ηταν να μιλατε ΟΛΟΙ ευθεως κ οχι με πλαγιο τροπο κ με το main account!

κ οχι δεν το κλειδωνω

Mods/Platinums/Gold ktl einai oti idos an8ropou 8eleis, o ka8enas kanei oti tou kapnisei, allos 8a dwsei - karma gia to tipota, allos 8a warn, allos den dinei ka8olou + karma ktl ktl ktl...

Eidika afto me tous platinum einai asto...o ka8e pikramenos, erxete kai ginete platinum kai kanei oti goustarei !!! oute elenxete tipota, opws to lew oti goustarei.

I gnwmi mou einai pws to forum den 8a eprepe na eixe to still "donate kai ginomai misos mod", alla da3ei gia ta lefta ta kaneis olla.An olokliro to forum niazotan pio polu gia ta members den 8a simbene kati tetio.Apoti fenete omws vazoun ta lefta panw apo ta members kai tin "fun. :S

8a diafwnisw sto oti tpt dn elegxetai.. eidika to karma elegxetai.. iparxoun rules sto section gia tous donators k oi mods koitane ka8e fora an a3ize to - h to + h an dn a3ize.

Please continue on English, that's not a Greek topic and i guess that SBD doesn't know Greek.

SBD you registered 2 days ago what makes you think that you can fully understand and judge the moderation system of maxcheaters.com?

1)kEEP THE TOPIC ENGLISH

2)timeto say who i am....Omgg was right...i am zeromaker but i wanted to be a clean user

3)For these who know about my ban my account and my flames were not written by me(facking toilet time in web cafes :P) (but thats another story because with -4  my profile sucks xD)

4)Totattly agree with uneffect

5)Thanks to b win i won some money...time to be platinum

6)STAY ON TOPIC <3

8a diafwnisw sto oti tpt dn elegxetai.. eidika to karma elegxetai.. iparxoun rules sto section gia tous donators k oi mods koitane ka8e fora an a3ize to - h to + h an dn a3ize.

Please continue on English, that's not a Greek topic and i guess that SBD doesn't know Greek.

SBD you registered 2 days ago what makes you think that you can fully understand and judge the moderation system of maxcheaters.com?

Fakoykas Guess wrong :D

anyway as i have alread said

i want to be clear with my account...

ORA NA ROUFIANEPSW

NotABastard Lineage 2 Developing L2J(not sure)

Gold member which do whatever he <<smokes>>(Blane i think,not sure,but i think he had an avatar with a guy that shows only his head,and for signature something for worldbox)

And many more butt i dont remember the names

Also to the guy who said about my posts...

i could be like yol2goldyo or Legolas and post in every section,any game,about everything witout

saying something that has an importance but you see i dont :D

ORA NA ROUFIANEPSW

NotABastard Lineage 2 Developing L2J(not sure)

Gold member which do whatever he <<smokes>>(Blane i think,not sure)

Who said you that a WoW mod cant play l2??????

3)For these who know about my ban my account and my flames were not written by me(facking toilet time in web cafes :P) (but thats another story because with -4  my profile sucks xD)

[gr]orea dikaiologia...An 8imamai kala to topic me ta flames kratise giro stis 30min-1 ora ... Sto net kafe ti ekanes tosi ora stin toyaleta???

Here my main argument, and I will say it again, If the forum was more  intrested for the members, the conservation, the fun,it wouldn't add the donate option (half mod option),But seems that the forum consider money over the members ([GR]: Bazoun ta lefta panw apo ta members)

Here my main argument, and I will say it again, If the forum was more  intrested for the members, the conservation, the fun,it wouldn't add the donate option (half mod option),But seems that the forum consider money over the members ([GR]: Bazoun ta lefta panw apo ta members)

Donates needed for the Forum server......