[SHARE]Red Set Of Weapons For Gracia Ct2.3(For All Packs)

Hello Again. ;D..I share you now this red weapons.

Pictures:

http://i28.tinypic.com/nnsjfq.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/funixd.jpg

Download

Credits to Legollas®.

im using your other share with the disaster weapons i executed the sql file i have put the txt files in system and systextures  and when i try to create iten i get a bracelet instead of weapon

im using your other share with the disaster weapons i executed the sql file i have put the txt files in system and systextures  and when i try to create iten i get a bracelet instead of weapon

Look to put it into your server you have to copu xml file and paste it C:\l2j-final\gameserver\data\multisell,Make dat files,and drop utx into systextures and also execute sql file into your db.

Legollas if you can plz make for me the dat files (for your Disaster Weapons) and send them to me ,because i have tried everything I can not save the dat files.anyway  if you can make those dat files I'ii appreciate it.

Legollas if you can plz make for me the dat files (for your Disaster Weapons) and send them to me ,because i have tried everything I can not save the dat files.anyway  if you can make those dat files I'ii appreciate it.

Ok.But after because now i am making a new set of weapons..