[Help] Can't enter GS

rodionsk

Question

Hi. I am using an l2j archid dp. I have opened ports 7777 and 2106. I can log to my server but my friends can't. They can login and create account but at the serverlist, when they click on bartz then ok they can't enter the GS.

Here is my server.properties:

# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection for your server.
# Usually you have to change the ExternalHostname option to
# - 127.0.0.1 (if you want to play alone / testing purpose)
# - LAN IP* (if you want to play from another computer in the network)
# - WAN IP** (if you want to play with friends over internet)
# - Questions? => http://l2jserver.com
#
# * = If you want to get your LAN IP, simply choose "Start" => "Run..." then type "cmd" => "ipconfig"
# **= If you want to get you WAN IP, visit http://www.whatismyip.com
# ===================================================================================================

# ================================================================
# General server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!

# Bind ip of the gameserver, use * to bind on all available IPs
GameserverHostname=*
GameserverPort=7777

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname
# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *
ExternalHostname=l2caroline.no-ip.biz

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname
# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *
InternalHostname=192.168.2.2

# The Loginserver host and port
LoginPort=9014
LoginHost=127.0.0.1

# This is the server id that the gameserver will request (i.e. 1 is Bartz)
RequestServerID = 1
# If set to true, the login will give an other id to the server  if the requested id is allready reserved
AcceptAlternateID = True

# Database info
Driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
URL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb
#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb
#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=
Login=root
Password=
MaximumDbConnections=100

# Datapack root directory, defaults to current directory from which the server is started
# DatapackRoot = C:/Work/tmp/DataPack

# Define character name template
# Example to use only : CnameTemplate=[A-Z][a-z]{3,3}[A-Za-z0-9]*
# will allow names with first capital letter, next three small letters,
# and any (capital or not) letter or number, like ZbigN1eW
# Most rational to have CnameTemplate=[A-Z][a-z]*
# meaning names only of letters with first one capital, like Zbigniew
# Default .* - any namy of any symbols
CnameTemplate=.*
PetNameTemplate=.*

# Maximum number of chars per account - Default 7 (0 = unlimited [7 is the client limit])
CharMaxNumber = 7

# Define how many players are allowed to play simultaneously on your server.
MaximumOnlineUsers=100

# Minimum and maximum protocol revision that server allow to connect.
# You must keep MinProtocolRevision <= MaxProtocolRevision.
MinProtocolRevision = 1
MaxProtocolRevision = 999

# Activate Protection for unknownPacket flooding    
PacketProtection = False
# How much unknown packets before punishment.    
# If the player send more than 5 unknownPackets per second, the player get punished.    
UnknownPacketsBeforeBan = 5
# Punishments    
# 1 - broadcast warning to gms only    
# 2 - kick player (default)    
# 3 - kick & ban player (Accesslevel -100)    
UnknownPacketsPunishment = 2

And here is my loginserver.properties:

# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection for your server.
# Usually you have to change the ExternalHostname option to
# - 127.0.0.1 (if you want to play alone / testing purpose)
# - LAN IP* (if you want to play from another computer in the network)
# - WAN IP** (if you want to play with friends over internet)
# - Questions? => http://l2jserver.com
#
# * = If you want to get your LAN IP, simply choose "Start" => "Run..." then type "cmd" => "ipconfig"
# **= If you want to get you WAN IP, visit http://www.whatismyip.com
# ===================================================================================================

# General server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname
InternalHostname=192.168.2.2

# Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs
LoginserverHostname=*
LoginserverPort=2106
# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned
LoginTryBeforeBan=10
# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)
LoginBlockAfterBan=600
GMMinLevel=100

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs
LoginHostname=*

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers
LoginPort=9014

# If set to true any GameServer can register on your login's free slots
AcceptNewGameServer = False

# If false, the licence (after the login) will not be shown
# It is highly recomended for Account Seciurity to leave this option as defalut (True)
ShowLicence = true

# Database info
Driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
URL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb
#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb
#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=
Login=root
Password=
MaximumDbConnections=10

# Useable values: "true" - "false", use this option to choose whether accounts will be created
# automatically or not.
AutoCreateAccounts=true

# The delay in minutes after which the login updates the gameservers IP's (usefull when their ip is dynamic)
IpUpdateTime=15

# ==============================================================
# Test server setting, shoudnt be touched in online game server
# ==============================================================

Debug = False
Assert = False
Developer = False

# Enforce GG Authorization from client
# Login server will kick client if client bypassed GameGuard authentication
ForceGGAuth=True

#FloodProtection. time in ms
EnableFloodProtection=True
FastConnectionLimit=15
NormalConnectionTime=700
FastConnectionTime=350
MaxConnectionPerIP=50

Please check the ports and ip's etc and tell me what is wrong.

Don't tell me to change the internal IP.

8 answers to this question

server.properties

InternalHostname=l2caroline.no-ip.biz

loginserver.properties

InternalHostname=l2caroline.no-ip.biz

do it like this

No brother. Then i won't be able to connect to my server because i have 2 pc in one modem. The 1 pc is the server the other is the pc i play. So if i change the internal ip i won't be able to play.

Still can't log. Ports opened: 9014 7777 2106. l2.ini has port 7777 or 9014 and ip l2caroline.no-ip.biz. So the problem is at server configs. Check them please or compare them with yours to see the error.