[Guide]Complete Weapon Glow Guide [11-09-09]

He took man his karma..2 karma in the same topic ???

Don't worry it gets fixed; he's a bit blind sometimes :p

EDIT: Already fixed

Anyways; I got Video part 2 uploaded. The last part will probably and hopefully come tomorrow, for the special glow editing...

Here both video's:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Im sorry if this sounds a bit rude, or arrogant, or both or whatever; but I really would like to see this topic become stickied: I did my best to make it as complete, as clear and as user-friendly as possible (with quick links, organized lay-out, screens and now vids), and if you think it's still not good enough please let me know what needs to be improved and I'll do my best to fix it...

You see on your triple post, how u showed us those pics of the hero glow, zarchie glow, and the others, how the heck do you do that? I wanna put those glow on my custom weapons, how do you do it??

You see on your triple post, how u showed us those pics of the hero glow, zarchie glow, and the others, how the heck do you do that? I wanna put those glow on my custom weapons, how do you do it??

The 2nd half of the 2nd post should explain; but im also making a vid for that, the last vid, hopefully will be done today ^^

ok ok... I'M REALY IMPRESED!!! great job LauQ!!! it's the best guide i have seen!!! and u explain everything very very good!! keep up m8!!! if i could i would give u +1 karma but Critical got here before me!! :D

The third, final video is up, and posted the result which you can copy/paste into your weapongrp.dat

I made it rather special by implementing music; I can imagine if you don't like it, although the 2nd half of the vid is other song. But you know where to find the mute button ^^

EDIT:

Daily Motion F*** yea

Result of the Video's:

0	66666	1	1	7	10	0	LineageWeapons.Mon_lidia_von_helmann_sword_m00_wp			LineageWeaponsTex.Mon_lidia_von_helmann_sword_t00_wp				0	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	icon.weapon_monster_i00					-1	1560	51	0	0	0		1		27	1	1	LineageWeapons.Mon_lidia_von_helmann_sword_m00_wp		1		1	LineageWeaponsTex.Mon_lidia_von_helmann_sword_t00_wp				4	ItemSound.public_sword_shing_8	ItemSound.sword_big_2	ItemSound.sword_small_3	ItemSound.sword_great_4	ItemSound.itemdrop_sword	ItemSound.itemequip_sword		10	0	0	1	0	8	0	0	0	0	379	0	2	2	1000	0	-1	0	LineageEffect.w_vari_r4_004_a		1.50000000	0.00000000	0.00000000	1.10000002	1.50000000						LineageWeapons.rangesample		1.20000005	0.32499999	0.34999999	18.50000000	0.00000000	0.00000000							-1	-1	-1	-1				

Now I wonder; does this topic sink into the oblivion of ancient posts of maxcheaters or does it become sticky :p

Anyways; good luck making glows.

Peace,

- LauQ

The 2nd half of the 2nd post should explain; but im also making a vid for that, the last vid, hopefully will be done today ^^

Sounds good, cant wait to check out the video wen your done.

Sounds good, cant wait to check out the video wen your done.

Uploading done

Dailymotion > YouTube this time ^^

Good luck editing glows :)

- LauQ

Hey for the LineageEffect.rm_self_blaster_body_b glow, i did it and it worked, however the glow is EXTREMELY small and i can barely see it, is there a way to increase the size/opacity?

Hey for the LineageEffect.rm_self_blaster_body_b glow, i did it and it worked, however the glow is EXTREMELY small and i can barely see it, is there a way to increase the size/opacity?

Yes, it is small, but with the 4th number in the row (see screen below); set it to 5.00000000 or 8.00000000 or something, I think it's visible enough then

411.jpg

and thanks for the kind replies everyone :)

PS: I added a [FIXED GLOWS] list, cause Im going to fix some more ^^