[Guide]Razor The Lighting Revenant

1st Jully Today! My favourite moth of the year :D No school and Hollidays!!

So I am going to show you, My strategy to Razor(The New).

As you Know Before 6.60 ,Razor was a player for noob players.Now It's A very difficult Imba Hero!

Razor The Lighting Revenant

character.gif

Strength 17 + 1.9

Agility 22 + 2.5

Intelligence 19 + 2.2

Story:

Razor is lightning incarnate. It is a living being, capable only of unleashing it's tremendous electrical power to anything and everything nearby. The only indication of sentience from it is its ability to control its surges, which never seems to actually strike any it would call friend. Like its namesake, it cuts to the bone, with speed and accuracy, sometimes jumping from one thing to another. Its unnatural form gives it speed, and a thirst for blood. It is a force to be reckoned with, and only the strong dare face it.

Spells

skill-0.jpg

Plasma Field

Razor releases a wave energetic plasma which grows in power as it extends outwards. Deals damage to units both on expansion and on contraction. The further the plasma is from razor the more energy it has.

Level 1 Min damage 80. Max 140

Level 2 Min damage 120. Max 210

Level 3 Min damage 160. Max 280

Level 4 Min damage 200. Max 350

Note: Nice Dmg, last Hit skill!It helps in Farming etc.It deals Damage between Min and Max.Yeah It is an Imba skill!It is very usefull for the start!It is also helps when It ganks more than 1 heroes!Use it frenquently!

Taps into the energy of a target hero, creating a charged link between Razor and his foe. As long as this link is maintained, Razor will continue to steal damage from the target and adds it to his own. Drains up to 10 seconds. Bonus lasts 13 seconds after that

skill-1.gif

Static Link

Taps into the energy of a target hero, creating a charged link between Razor and his foe. As long as this link is maintained, Razor will continue to steal damage from the target and adds it to his own. Drains up to 10 seconds. Bonus lasts 13 seconds after that.

Level 1 5 attack damage per second

Level 2 10 attack damage per second

Level 3 15 attack damage per second

Level 4 20 attack damage per second

Note: This is an another Imba skill but it is difficult in use! This skill takes dmg from the enemy and It gives them to razor...That can make razor a hight DPS... He can drain up to 200dmg!This skill can help you to pawn Big DPS heroes!!!The link is broken when either unit dies, the distance between them becomes greater than 700, or when Razor loses sight of the targeted unit.

skill-2.jpg

Unstable Current

Razor's very body is a constantly shifting miasma of dark energy. This unnatural state allows him to move with supernatural speed, and any foe foolish enough to launch a direct magical assault against him will have their boldness rewarded with a shock of purging electricity.

Level 1 3% movement, 40 damage

Level 2 6% movement, 60 damage

Level 3 9% movement, 80 damage

Level 4 12% movement, 100 damage

Passive

Note: This skill gives movement speed and when Razor cast a spell it also gives some extra dmg.

skill-3.jpg

Eye of the Storm

The Lightning Revenant calls upon a powerful storm of crackling energy, which strikes weakened enemies with deadly bolts of lightning. The storm is charged with Razor's malevolent will, and will seek out only the most injured targets for its armor shattering blasts.

Level 1 Deals 37.5 damage One strike each 0.85 seconds.

Level 2 Deals 50 damage and reduces armor by 1 each strike. One strike each 0.75 seconds.

Level 3 Deals 62.5 damage and reduces armor by 1 each strike. One strike each 0.6 seconds.

Note:This is a good ulty that helps razor to kill heroes and to farm.it has low Cooldown!Best use with Lothars!Use it when you escaping also is a good idea!

Skill Build:

Level 1 Plasma Field

Level 2 Unstable Current

Level 3 Plasma Field

Level 4 Unstable Current

Level 5 Plasma Field

Level 6 Eye of the Storm

Level 7 Plasma Field

Level 8 Unstable Current

Level 9 Unstable Current

Level 10 Static Link

Level 11 Eye of the Storm

Level 12 Static Link

Level 13 Static Link

Level 14 Static Link

Level 16 Eye of the Storm

Levels 17-25 stats

Justification: Plasma field at Start , Can help you more than unstable.Also Static Field At last because at low level heroes havent much dmg!

Use of skills:

There I show you some tips.Lothars + Ulty... And why to use Satanic...

Item Build:

Razor has much builds.I will show here 1 Build.

Razor Build:

icon.JPG

Razor has much spped so It doesnt need Travel.And Also he need the atc speed that it gives!

icon.jpg

The most imba item for Razor!You do Ulty and then lothars! And you hit heroes while you are invis!!

icon.jpg

Btterfly is a must for Razor!Because it gives Dmg+Atck speed+ Evasion!

icon.jpg

It gives atck speed and armor ,And razor need that.

icon.JPG

It gives Life and razor Has low.But i Prefer Satanic that HoT.

Altenative:

icon.JPG

Razor needs mana.Shivas which is my favorite Item can aford the mana that needed.It also have a good slow attack.

icon.JPG

Satanic.Players Of dota believe that Satanic isnt a good Item for razor They said that he doesnt take lifesteal,And i say what a noobs...Why not to give lifesteal?? Razor hasnt any skill that it is orb effect!!lso Satanic gives Life!!

icon.jpg

If you doesnt want butterfly.Mjolin is a good item that can replace it.

icon.jpg

Nothing to say about that.

icon.jpg

S&Y is fit to razor because of Maim(Yes NaB , I finaly learn the name :D )

icon.JPG

Another good item...Better use it with Satanic.

icon.JPG

BkB can do Razor invu in skill attacks...Gives also life and Dmg!

icon.jpg

You can bult it if you want more dmg.It also have ministun :D

icon.jpg

It is used when you wantto chase/escape from someone...Best use : When bloodmother does ulty.

icon.JPG

Great item for Razor because razor is a caster and a caster needs mana regen and silence :O

icon.jpg

Nothing to say.

icon.JPG

It willgive you life and regen.

icon.JPG

If you have many nukers as enemys.

icon.jpg

Unusual item.But If you have butterfly then you can buy it.

icon.jpg

icon.jpg

If your enemies are stunners or nukers.

Lane Control

Solo Vs Solo: Do last hit/deny.Also A good start is Poor Man shield.

Non-Solo Vs 2 Ranged : Same With solo,But you qill need some tangoos

Non-Solo vs 2 Melee : Kill them!! The most easy enemy.You can get easily First Blood!

Jugling:

Start Jugling At 7-9level to get as much money are needed to build Power Treads and Lothars!

Also you can jugling in all level when you need money.At low level go at  low level monster....After 9 go to more powerful

And After 11 go to the 6 level Monsters...Take as much money needed and then go to gank them.

If you always die and you cant get gold go and jugling auntil you get more powerfull build!

Pros & Cons

Pros

Good Damage.

Easy kill skills.

Farming skills.

Have many builds.

Cons :

Low life.

Low mana.

Low armor.

Isnt Noob friendly.

It needs practise.

Best Allies:

Stunners

BTNTauren.gifBTNPriestessOfTheMoon.gifBTNTheCaptain.gifBTNLion.gifBTNSorceress.gifBTNOgreMagi.gifBTNArachnathidGreen.gifBTNHeroCryptLord.gifBTNWitchDoctor.gifBTNSylvanusWindrunner.gif

Also:

Slowers:

Hmkg.gif-->BTNLiquidFire.gif

Emoo.gif-->BTNDispelMagic.gif

Hdgo.gif-->BTNResurrection.gif

Ulic.gif-->BTNGlacier.gif

icon.jpg--->skill-0.jpg&skill-3.jpg

icon.jpg-->skill-0.jpg&skill-1.jpg

Throw you and in the same time , you do plasma field!

Enemies:

Stunners

BTNTauren.gifBTNPriestessOfTheMoon.gifBTNTheCaptain.gifBTNLion.gifBTNSorceress.gifBTNOgreMagi.gifBTNArachnathidGreen.gifBTNHeroCryptLord.gifBTNWitchDoctor.gifBTNSylvanusWindrunner.gif

Also:

Slowers:

Hmkg.gif-->BTNLiquidFire.gif

Emoo.gif-->BTNDispelMagic.gif

Hdgo.gif-->BTNResurrection.gif

icon.gif-->skill-1.gif&skill-3.gif

And:

skill-1.gif&skill-3.gif

icon.gif--->skill-0.gif

icon.gif--->skill-3.gif

icon.gif

You cant kill him...He can kill you easily.

Preys:

BTNJaina.gifBTNDryad.gifBTNStorm.gifBTNHeroBloodElfPrince.gifBTNDranaiMage.gifBTNGuldan.gifBTNDestroyer.gifBTNPugna.gifBTNGhostOfKelThuzad.gifBTNVoidWalker.gif

Low life heroes.

Luna

icon.gif

But Razor can Pawn every hero with a little luck.

Some Notes.

Best Item to Start (In ar or -random)

Poor Man's shield and tangoos.

Try to last hit/deny to get much money.

In late game you can be pawnt.

Never go alone in 2 or 3...You will be killed.

Also Dont get Lifesteal before 10 level .. You have low damage...

When an Invisible heroe left with low life , Do plasma field to kill him!

Solo Strategy.

Stay to your line until 7level.Try to Deny/last hit. To get more gold.After go to the the line where the heroes have low life.Go if you are lucky and Find a rune of Invis, Go in the middle of them adn use plasma field then try to attack them until at least 1 of them is dead.Then go jugling until get the gold you need to complite your items.

Then Untill 14 level try to complete lothars and get a talisman of Evasion. Now go with your team and gank them, try to get the kills to complete butterfly.

1v1 PvP :D

Do at first plasma field and your second skill to get damage.Also do your Ulty.And Start hitting him.If you have enable Saranic

Then again plasma field.Then do lothars and let your ulty to kill him.If you cant win him then Start Run :D

Razor_DotA_By_Nico_by_OrangeAsgard.jpg

Credits: TheEnd for Maxcheaters.com !

Replies deleted,  the author wanted to finish the guide before he recieves comments. I think it's finished now so you can flame him as much as you want.

I still go for BoT and Radiance. Razor is a great chaser, and he needs speed for his ultimate.  Radiance + Ultimate = unbeatable chasing, you can also buy S&Y and Lothars.

you can flame him as much as you want.

-beep- your guide and every content in it  

On topic now ;D....

Too bad you deleted my reply cuz now i will have to repeat myself and i do not like to do so. Malovence is not only good because of the mana regen but becase of the attack speed too so you should edit that . Low Strategy/Jungling/Lane control guide your guide is mostly build from item builds a movie and allies/enemies .. thats not a  strategy guide more like an What Items you should do on razor guide. Anyway everything else is fine...

PS: The movie ain't good too because its done vs total retards. Anyway the tactic for lothars + ultimate is nice i knew from the release of 6.60b bcuz the first hero that i played at that version was indeed razor. You can see how retard butch is in the movie.. running with his 2nd in the range of your tower hoping to kill you. and i didn't see him casting hook even once. Earthshaker as you can all see  is the biggest retard seen in the world. Also some of the kills are misrable especially the one that you kill void when he's on like 1/3 of his hp.

-beep- your guide and every content in it 

On topic now ;D....

Too bad you deleted my reply cuz now i will have to repeat myself and i do not like to do so. Malovence is not only good because of the mana regen but becase of the attack speed too so you should edit that . Low Strategy/Jungling/Lane control guide your guide is mostly build from item builds a movie and allies/enemies .. thats not a  strategy guide more like an What Items you should do on razor guide. Anyway everything else is fine...

I dotn think that you should buy malevolance for 30% Atck speed :S It costs 5025 , Better get Hand of midas...

Ok thanks for your Comment.

Refresh the page so you can see my edit as i really enjoy commenting your guide as it has yet to be over-looked at.

Yeah theu are vey retards..But I didnt played well because my mouse wasnt work well , If you see Soemtimes I go behint etc...But this replay i did the other That I did was more Imba But The host  leaved and I get disconet so I couldnt save replay :S

I like that you enoyed commenting , i GOT PWNED :D I want to complete 2minites and I put as much I have to the movie :D

Also I want to play A game with you!! :D

Earthsaker was noob if I sent you all the replay will see that he couldnt target me!

He remembersme a frient , Who said : Where is traxex ??? AA!! I am dead!

Very good guide TheEnd! This guide must replace my own guide... Because your guide show us the new razor!

BTW for item build i preffer my own way. Look my guide and you will see :P

Very good guide TheEnd! This guide must replace my own guide... Because your guide show us the new razor!

BTW for item build i preffer my own way. Look my guide and you will see :P

Thanks !!! And yours Is perfect.But I dont prefer Radiance :D I build most of the times radiance when My hero is Meele :D

Shivas Power!!! :D /offtopic :D

Sure pm me with the replay of the game about the fact you want to play with me as soon as you create the clan you can see how i can play or if you want to play 1v1 its still ok with me hopefully you have a good connection because when i host sometimes Greeks have lag.

I dont have lag :D Sure Add me on garena to play a game because I am waiting Garena more than 1 week to fix the bug with clan :S

• 2 weeks later...