soulriver

san ti thes na pareis dld? :P

thes ena filaki?

oxi re file dn 8elw filaki alla koita dn 8a me xalage na eixa prosvasi se dokimasmena hacks/exploits kai se pragmata pou dn ta exoun ta apla members :P

koita kai sto moderators section pou  exoume prosvasi den kanoun kanena bug post..mono erwtiseis kanoun

k emena tha m arese na vazoun ekei client mods i hacks pou doulevoun ala den to kanoun :s

afou dn niw8oun kai ligo...Alla kai pali as poume gt na ka8onte na kanoun remove ena kalo exploit pou to exoun kanei post edw kai 7  mines...Gt na to metaferoun sto donatos section??

min to mamate to topic!

auta kante ta post sto hidden section gia

tou donator's ..

OnTopic~

oso perisotero karma exeis stin ousia dixni to

an exeis boithisi to forum dld an exeis kanei post xrisima

topic's ..

oso ligotero karma exeis dixni oti dn sevastikes ta rules tou

forum ..

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म Karma.ogg kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

;D

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म Karma.ogg kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

;D

An old man once said :

F u c k The Karma Just a stupid thing that people need to feel important =)

Gotcha? :D

An old man once said :

F u c k The Karma Just a stupid thing that people need to feel important =)

Gotcha? :D

I still think the same way as i did in the past ;) and finally something happend and the karma stats were restarted ;D

Btw i will add it to my sig =P