interlude [Interlude L2J]L2-Overdose PvP Server fresh and wiped Don't Miss it

RєVєnGeR^

Eh as i know from revenger he will close Overdose as he is staff of Roh and btw Roh Is Rdy Pack is Rdy Items Rdy Raids Rdy Stats Rdy Zones Rdy all rdy just some litle fixes and some test and tomorrow we will go online ^^

Eh as i know from revenger he will close Overdose as he is staff of Roh and btw Roh Is Rdy Pack is Rdy Items Rdy Raids Rdy Stats Rdy Zones Rdy all rdy just some litle fixes and some test and tomorrow we will go online ^^

OMFG fa**ing GLAD to hear that :D the server will be like u promised in the roh topic?

Cant w8 the opening :D

Edit: Can u post the server web and patch?

[GR]oi Java einai nomimi apo ksero gt to na kaneis ena L2OFF prepei na pareis ta files tou official kati to opio an to kanis xoris na pareis ta dikaiomata tis etairias einai paranomo

ala opos eipa gia na ta pareis thelei lefta treksimo kai pola ala giauto kalitera kante l2j server p dn einai paranomi kai afiste afta to oti dn sikonei kosmo einai antigrafh tou l2 kai oti einai full sta bugs

mporei na einai opos lete mporei na isxuoun ola afta ala ola afta diagrafontai otan o dev tou server asxolite

o Death Wisper einai l2j gt dn exei bugs ?? gt o XxRxX kai o fakoykas asxolountai kathe mera kai stin periptosi p broun kapio bug dn to afinoun etsi prospathoun me kathe tropo gia na to bgaloun

etsi prepei na einai oi sostoi oi dev na exoun gnoseis, na einai ipeuthinoi kai na einai pano kata pano ston server tous mono tote enas server einai iguhs

gt akoma kai se ena L2OFF server mporeis na bris bugs an dn asxoleite o dev tou

pantos ego na to ksekatharizo apo develping dn ksero sxedon tpt kai etsi dn exo gnoseis pano se afto

[GR]Δε μιλάς σοβαρά, έτσι? Bug δεν είναι μόνο βρίσκω μια πουστιά για να κάνω lvl up ή να βγάλω φράγκα. Bug είναι κάθε δισλειτουργία του server, το οποίο περιλαμβάνει skills, features, φόρμουλες κτλπ...

Bugless l2j δεν υπάρχει. Όλα έχουν πάρα πολλά bug...

Nai, gia mena einai antigrafh tou l2 oi Java server..Tha ithela kapia stigmh na arxiseis enan L2OFF low rate kai na mou peis tis diafores pou exeis dei se ola ta features mesa sto game apo tous athlious nooboserver pou paizeis..

Den lew to paixnidi einai diaskedash kai o kathenas dialegei auto pou tou tairiazei pio polu alla na leme kai ta pramata me to onoma tous!!!

Kai file oute pro tin exw dei oute tpt..Pros theou dld an eimoun toso stenos egefalika kalutera na pigena na pesw apo ton Kaiada!!Apla exw dialeksei auto pou mou tairiazei k stin prokimenh periptwsh me diaskedazei pio polu to paixnidi stous L2OFF low/mid rate (kai to upostirizw dunamika) para stous athlious nooboserver me ola ta kathisterimena na perifaneuontai gia to pios einai kaluteros paixths..Dld koitakste me ti asxolite i simerinh neolea..xaxxa Me to pios einai kaluteros paixths sto L2..Les kai to l2 einai tpt to sovaro as poume..Kai mou les meta oti den einai paidikh xara autoi oi server..ase mas re file..Koimismena eistaste ola na poume..Vgeite ligo eksw gamiste ligo..Niwste tin zwh..

Oso gia to oti tin exoun dei kapioi ''filosofoi'' opws eipes den tha sou apantisw katholou gt les ''oti'' ma ''oti nane'' ..Kai na sou apantisw den tha vgaleis nohma kai tha arxiseis pali na les ta dika sou!!

[GR] eleoc re file..Ti na arxisoume low rate na doume..Paizw l2Elixir x7 OFF kai??Dn exei global GK ola craft kai 8es buffers gt dn exei custom buffer..Ta idia me ton BNB pou epaiza palia..Kai??Me pious nomizeis oti milas??Me kapion pou pezei 1 mina l2??Dn eimaste oloi asxetoi edw opote....

OMFG fa**ing GLAD to hear that :D the server will be like u promised in the roh topic?

Cant w8 the opening :D

Edit: Can u post the server web and patch?

I am sorry but the server will not be as we promised it...It will be 1000 times better...xaxa..Darkslayer you moron why don't you keep your mouth closed???I Wanted to announce our server's opening...Now I think that it's just ReVenGeR's OK so this topic will be junked...

Again The same shit? you want me mad? :@@@@

I said for 5454224 time could all of you stay in the f@cking topic!

Last waring for all of you!

Revenger reply your server will continue or not,,,,, i request to be junked.

I am sorry but the server will not be as we promised it...It will be 1000 times better...xaxa..Darkslayer you moron why don't you keep your mouth closed???I Wanted to announce our server's opening...Now I think that it's just ReVenGeR's OK so this topic will be junked...

make the topic to announce the server so we can talk there.

Soz cobra last post for me.

Gl with your server DarkSlayer i wait to play a serious server finally...Btw can you give us the link of your website ?? ;)

stop posting here we will open the other topic just respect cobra he asked to stay on topic so stop it plz

Gl with your server DarkSlayer i wait to play a serious server finally...Btw can you give us the link of your website ?? ;)

If u call RoH "SERIUS" Server then what i can say.Lets go a little bit back in time... At April 16, 2009, 08:36:32 AM when Roh Was opening for the first Time. All Was Great like in this TopiC Ppl couldnt Wait To Join Lots of promises like events No LaG etc.

Wanna go to another Date?May 14, 2009 U know what happend that date?Roh Closed. All right Lets calculate

April 16 2009 Opened And Closed May 14 2009 . It stayed On One Month and less if i include the downtimes rr and all that staff.

Wanna Know why it was Closed?

-OverPowered Classes And UnBalanced Mobs with huge p def. E.g A reply From a char At Roh's Forum.

"I wouldnt play in this  server again even if it was the latest on the earth there is lag, and weapons are not original. There is only 1 Emerald weapon. And Why they hell do I have 102.000 Matk with a AM +7?!? And I only do 3000 damage to mobs... Players BEWARE if there is a possibillity For this server to reopen Dont join Cause You Will Loose Your Time From Your Life."

-Corrupted Staff.

Another reply From Roh's Forum. (PLAYER :TheGreeK)

"GM Brzoza who said that he is not a Gm anymore is ruining  server.. He is giving free glitts and killing everyone with his +65535 items."

One more (Player :(DarkInSh4D0W)

"GM's Are kids That want to become GM's Only for SuperHaste and hero aura and to kill everyone with their +65535 items that are transfering to other chars.2 Of Them Are [HGM]MasterDisaster* And [EGM]Broza. There are more  but i was so bored to stay and Record them"

So after Those replies I Suggest u NOT to Join This server even it REopen

yes mate its true we closed 2 times but this time its a new start At a Hoster Company With Very Good Pc Spects u can see on my topic and New Team New items Unique World Balance classes and other things so u cant flame us  just from the 2 last server try the new and if its unbalance flame it but dont flame without even joined ...

"GM Brzoza who said that he is not a Gm anymore is ruining  server.. He is giving free glitts and killing everyone with his +65535 items."

"GM's Are kids That want to become GM's Only for SuperHaste and hero aura and to kill everyone with their +65535 items that are transfering to other chars.2 Of Them Are [HGM]MasterDisaster* And [EGM]Broza. There are more  but i was so bored to stay and Record them"

Hahah xD U make me laugh ;] I make that all because i know server close already ... :)

So cry more ;) This server will be much better !! :)

Anyway i will be as normal player and i will still kick ur ass cryer ;]

Peace & Regards ^^