[Exploit] Adena Bug

This is an exploit that actually works in many high rate servers!

If you server has a gmshop, try it!

It especially works well on no-weight servers.

1) Buy as many Greater Cp Recovery Potions as you afford to buy or till your weight load is full.

2) Sell them to the Gmshop Vendor. It must be double price(!), unless it is fixed.

3) Repeat these steps buying more and more pots, till you have loads of adena!

NOTE: It may work with other kinds of consumables and items too, also from other shops.

It may work on any server, no matter how low-rate it is, if there's a bugged gmshop.

Some servers have this bug fixed, but even in them, you can find a vendor that buys things expensively...

Thank you, lostos

well as i said before for another hack (with the price of a strider or sth ) it isnt worth spending all your time to get for example 5 or 6 millions by buying 80 cp pots each time and then reselling them..as you said it is for a high rate server so y not just kill a mob at silenos or anywhere else?

However as lostos said it is just great for newbies that dont have money and want to buy the top weaps withou being beggers :P

This is an exploit that actually works in many high rate servers!

If you server has a gmshop, try it!

It especially works well on no-weight servers.

Only on server with vault pack it work(if they haven't fixed), buy from gimly cursed bone and re sell them work(if they haven't fixed ;P)

1) Buy as many Greater Cp Recovery Potions as you afford to buy or till your weight load is full.

2) Sell them to the Gmshop Vendor. It must be double price(!), unless it is fixed.

3) Repeat these steps buying more and more pots, till you have loads of adena!

NOTE: It may work with other kinds of consumables too, also from other shops.

Some servers have this bug fixed, but even in them, you can find a vendor that buys things expensively...

Thank you, lostos

Maxtor, this one is for you: I strongly recommend that you add hidden text code with number of replies, just as in allcheats.ru, or at least, regular hidden text. That way, developers that crawl the web searching for bugs that came to light won't be able to see these bugs or exploits. Thank you

There are more bugs like that...

You buy some items 11k and the sell price is 15k..

WTF? Do I have to highlight everything I say?

NOTE: It may work with other kinds of consumables too, also from other shops.

Thank you, please read every post more carefully, from now on. This addresses to everyone.

Maxtor, this one is for you: I strongly recommend that you add hidden text code with number of replies, just as in allcheats.ru, or at least, regular hidden text. That way, developers that crawl the web searching for bugs that came to light won't be able to see these bugs or exploits. Thank you

lostos great idea...are u willing to send a pm and say u want it too...

did nobody hear about this "bug"?

its old

yeah, i recommend it too.

did nobody hear about this "bug"?

its old

yeah, i recommend it too.

Me too but i have low posts ^^

bye

Also pvpx got this problem but they fixed it. There was something about golden coins. WHen you buy 900 of them you wouldn't need to pay them. I don't know exactely how it works. But when you get 900 coins you dont need to pay them. Sell them back and you would gain some nice +adena :)