-PvP Coins(without bugs)

-Gm Shop/Global GK

-Buffs for 30 min

-Dances/Songs 20 min

-Chants 10 min

-Weap max enchant +16

-Armor/jewels max enchant +15

this is my opinion

no no no. no interlude. all will be gladiators and necros... on interlude the most bugged class are gladiators. gm only A,S,S80 and S84. i think that there must be 24buff slots and 12dance and song slots.  by making 50 kills( for A grade ) with one weapon weapon will enchant on +1, (100 kills for S grade, 150 for S80 and 250 for S84) and you will have 5% chance to get one enchant armor the same grade as the ewapon you are

are you kidding me? Gracia final have so many "tricks"

and bugs..

first of all sph is powerfull with his new skills

second attributions are very powerfull and many

player dont know how to use them

third there are so many FS and many players dont know them

and where to find them

Server Name - L2 Erectos

Server Rate - x 100

Make one random farming area to become rate x 1 000 every 30 min

after the 30 min pass it will randomly go to an another area

So there will be always pvp for that zone

make it X100 with npc selling only up to C grade dont do npc for self buffs if u ask me and i have one more idea...make the village not peacefull zone so the players be able to fight anywhere this would be awesome :D

make it X100 with npc selling only up to C grade dont do npc for self buffs if u ask me and i have one more idea...make the village not peacefull zone so the players be able to fight anywhere this would be awesome :D

rofl this is not linage2..

this is warage2 :P

On Topic~

i have many ideas about events if you

want pm me to say them  you

You can pick as a name La Guerre which also means in French War sounds cool, looks cool and it has something in common with PvP [or maybe not]...

Anyway the Ideas for your sever seems to suck and surely if thats what your server will have i will not join it. Instead i would just pick to play real lineage where you not only pvp but PvE as well... Or if i wanted pvp-only server i would just join one of the millions pvp servers without any bugged enchant rates and where the classes seems to be balanced. You have imagination but this imagination is not to be combined into a Lineage 2 server.

Your ideas should be completely over-looked at and eventually changed. You seem to be a smart guy don't make stupid ideas .

if u want to have a great future as a server u have to be like the Old White][Eagle!

+15 max

Xp rate 1000

without customs farm areas

66 success rate etc

there is none server like this atm!that's why i missed so much the old white eagle

if u want to have a great future as a server u have to be like the Old White][Eagle!

+15 max

Xp rate 1000

without customs farm areas

66 success rate etc

there is none server like this atm!that's why i missed so much the old white eagle

i agree with you but i liked better interlude than gracia

60% enchant rate on jewels/armor

70% enchant rate on weap would be great!

i am telling you man make it the way i said upper...it will be different from all other servers...if u want make the village peace zones but dont put NPC for buffs and NPC that sells all items..just to C grade coz a lot of players loose interest playing ...just imagine every noob with S grade..wtf is this? so put everything up to C it will be nice at least thats what i think

or make it C grade for free selling, B grade for adena/coins (what drops from players),A grade adena/coins and S grade for items that drops from 2000kills> and adena/coins. the item that will be needed for S grade will have 5% chace to drop from 2000th kill and up...

or make it C grade for free selling, B grade for adena/coins (what drops from players),A grade adena/coins and S grade for items that drops from 2000kills> and adena/coins. the item that will be needed for S grade will have 5% chace to drop from 2000th kill and up...

Now that sounds interesting, I'll have a look on what to do with that.