[HACK]Unlimmited Ammo And Life!

Hi all! This is a hack for unlimmited ammo and life.

it is working for sure in counter strike source.

All you need is cheat engine 5.4, 5.5 (i know it seem funny cause cheat engine doesnt work on most of online games, but you will see it is working)

Download Cheat Engine 5.5 HERE!

Now let's start.

Unlimmited Ammo

1)First make a map and choose gun.

2)Then check how many bullets your gunn has.

3)Open Cheat Engine, find the small computer at the left, scroll down and you will find a line named hl2.exe

4)Press it and write in value the number of your bullets. For example if you have an machine gun with 100/200 you will write 100 in value and hit first scan.

5)Now go to counter strike and hit one bullet. You should normaly have 1 less. Go write now in Cheat engine for example if you had 100 you will now have 99 (if you shooted 2 or 3 or 4 bullets doesnt matter dont worry).Hit next scan.

6)Look in Cheat Engine now at the left. There is a list named "Found" and have adresses inside. If you have 9-14 adresses found it is ok. If you have more, then repeat step 5. Now, if you have 9-14 mark them all and press a small coursor just next to the list. They will go down to another box. Press Ctrl+A and Ctrl+Click to frozen. Then (if you have them marked) press Enter and change their values to 500.

7)Go to counter strike and you will see that you have now 500 bullets. Just hit arround for 3 hours... they will not end :P

It is easy if you do it 1-2 times.

Unlimmited Life

1)Find the small computer in cheat engine.The find hl2.exe. Now look how much life you have in counter strike and write it in value. Hit first scan.

2)Now find a high place to fall so that you can lose some life (not to die). Fall from there.

3)Write in value in cheat engine the life that you have now. For example if you had 100, fall from there and then you had 85 then write in cheat engine 85. Press next scan.

Do those steps till you get in found list 9-14 found.

if you have them do step 4 wich is:

4)After you found 9-14 fin the found list, mark them all and press the small red coursor like before. Press ctrl+A and Ctrl+Click to frozen and press enter to change values to 500.

Go to counter strike and your life will be 500. But you will have unlimmited ;)

If you want to be sure that noone will hit you (if you play with bots) press in console sv_cheats 1 and then press bot_zombie 1 so that the bots cant move. To remove this press bot_zombie 0.

I hope i helped you guys. Cya.

(no source)

I have already posted something like this and also i have posted a guide how to play online with sv_cheats 1 and use console cheats

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=38202.0

As i have been told by ppl this works. The life and ammo woks only on lan. Well i onced tested it in 1.6 with the ammo and worked online although for others it didnt.

tested and works

i tested it on CSS and worked i had a prob at the start because they were 28 adresses found but i did some tests i checked the first 14 and did the next steps and worked

also, i wasn;t sure if it will work because i know that with cheat engine you change only iconical things on the game

btw, ty man now let's kick some asshes!!!

i told it because there was a bug with pistol that have unlimited bullets but no dmg..that was my point

this was at CS 1,6 and wasn't a bug these bullets were fake but with this hack the bullets are real and they are not fake

it works really? anyone test it?? i think that it is very CRAZYY!!

test it anyone and tell me..

p.s. i dont test it because i think that doesn't work :)

it works i tested it also works and some other hacks with cheat engine

i will make a topic with them and videos

• 3 weeks later...