[Gracia Final] Lineage2.BE [500X] [12X, 1000X and 35x server in the making!]

Tommieblaster

Good server, i like it they are realy friendly and helpfull....They wont give any item for donation...Just TRY IT!!! :P

[GR]Molis anixe o server kai einai arketa kalos...Epaiza palia edw kai aksizei!!!Molis anixe o interlude server kai o admin kai to staff douleuoun panw sta zones...einai anixtos 24/24 xwris lagg....Opios 8elei tn dokimazei :P [GR]

the staff are morons... when you search for a gm you ask to find out the truth of what he said... you dont just say you're a liar.... btw why do you need 4 servers when you dont have community for even 1?

the staff are morons... when you search for a gm you ask to find out the truth of what he said... you dont just say you're a liar.... btw why do you need 4 servers when you dont have community for even 1?

Well,Saken(Tommieblaster)And Mitjuh Are Very Skilled Guyz...But Saken Does Not Trust 'Coz Of My Age...Acutally My Age Been The Reason For Many Arguements And Flames We Used TO Have In THe Past...

Now About The Servers I Think That Justnoname is right....

And The Old Server(Devilschildren)Was An Epic Fail...{GM}Infinity Corrupting FTW!!Arthemis Was Full Bugged And Many More...Anyway good luck!!

Guys look server from just som days is Beta...Because we try to fix some skills and some other problems..When we fix it,we leave a comment to our Site..

Regards

L2][be Staff.

Well just to all people when we're fully running just check it. Maybe you like it maybe not. We will have log files so any corrupt GM's will be kicked / banned immediatly. So everything I can say is: "Come and check it out!"

Greetz Mitjuh

To marinis: Well, sorry but i don't want a child of 13 being gm in my server, i've allowed you once and i won't do it again, i had a log file lol and i could see all the items that you did transfer to your friends, THAT WAS THE REAL REASON WHY L2DC SHUTTED DOWN.

To your friend (justnoname): I don't know what you're talking about lol i'm always very helpfull to the players at my server, you must be one of marinis his friends lol, honestly if you don't like our server and only can talk bullsh1t then go play somewhere else, don't height me for it!

In my eyes we've maded a great server, once again i would like to say THANKS to everyone that has helped me sort out all bugs for our awesome server!

We will be #1 again, let's storm the front people @ www.lineage2.be..... Hiaaaaaa! ^_^

Regards,- Tommeh

1st: like i said you talk without thinking... i dont know this guy but w.e

2nd: i made an application and you just called me a liar without proofs

3rd i didnt even join the server and i never said its a failure, i just talked about the stuff and why do you want 4 servers when not even this 1 has players

anyway gl with your server

To marinis: Well, sorry but i don't want a child of 13 being gm in my server, i've allowed you once and i won't do it again, i had a log file lol and i could see all the items that you did transfer to your friends, THAT WAS THE REAL REASON WHY L2DC SHUTTED DOWN.

That's The Thing THat I Wanted To Discuss...If You Remember When You Approoved Me I Replied And Told You That I'm On Holidays And It Was Impossible For Me To Log-In...I Could Just Visit The Forum...When I Saw A Reply From My "Beloved" Friend Infinity That Said:NOOOO,DO NOT APPROOVE HIM,HE IS A HACKER!!!And He Gave You Site That Been Hacked But Not From Me...You Believed Him And You DO Know That I Never Got My GM Status In Your Server...So Don't Lie...I Don't Care If You Want Me In Your Server As A GM or A Player...L2Overdose Had 80 PPL From THe First Day..The Funny THing Is That You Called L2Overdose Noobish Server...I Never Gave Items To My Friends And You Know It!!It Could Be Infinity's Job But Not Mine..I've Never Did That..And About My Age..Ask Legollas,He Knows Me Very Well And I'm Sure That He Will Tell You THe Best Things For Me!!

@Legollas:Is That The Dutch Friend That You Told Me On MSN???The Whole Planet Made A Conspiracy For Me To Play In L2.Be Or WHat???Lawl

nah infinity was the EPIC fail in the server..He lost his gm status and then that i was a bad gm...FAIL(?)Anyway :P

No No,You See If Saken's Ego Was Not That Huge And If He Had Listened What Did R@ZOR And I Said Then The Server Could Be Still Alive...But He Prefered To Listen What Infinity Said...That Was The Reason That Many People I Know Left..The Reason That Me And My Friends Left...And The Worst Of All???Do You Remember Olympos???The Most Imba Gladiator Of The Server???He Left And He Told Me That Some1 Was Insultin' Him And His Family...PM Me To Learn The Name!!!Oh,I Forgot..What About The Dutch Clan With The  Full +30 Equips???I Could Not Even Make It +20...None Could...How DId They???And What About The Bug With The Gold Bars???I Reported It And Guess What Happened...The Weight Limit Became That Low THat I Could Not Move If I Had 100 mana pots!!Then You Say Me That I Was The Reason THat DC Died!!00st re

//Edit:The Only Good Thing That Happened Me There Is That I Met Elias And R@ZOR...They Both Are Very Good Guyz And Friendz Of Mine!!