[Request] Server Pack with working 81 level skills

TєђGëØrge

Question

6 answers to this question

yes i know...

but on l2j & l2 mordaneus custom pack i have test them and ... again nothing...

i was waiting for an icon to my buffs

UPDATE:

<skill id="5557" levels="1" name="Protection of Elemental">

<set name="target" val="TARGET_NONE"/>

<set name="skillType" val="NOTDONE"/>

<set name="operateType" val="OP_PASSIVE"/>

should i make it better by my self?

and i want a lineage3 official dp with 3way GvE tvt ctf dm killing spree and a 3D sunglass to play with it....pffff

anyway i want gracia final working 81 skills pack pffff totally lame...thats why i like what they do all pack is a noob killer pack...insert the lvl81skills is not more than 10min if you have brain...if not...well than you open topics like that...

yes i know...

but on l2j & l2 mordaneus custom pack

make a closed view... l2j already has them.. and l2 mordaneus custom pack? the name say it byself.. u cant keep a pre config pack or custom back up to date , most time only dp side

@Intrepid my problem is not to insert them by .sql ! I dont know they exactly new skills even from gracia part 1 since when it was it's first release was the time that i stoped playing l2 so if you want flame just tell it to me but also you can speak more politly!

Lock it also... i found a good guy who helped me but not such a flamer as Intrepid who if he can't kill his time is flaming!

@Intrepid my problem is not to insert them by .sql ! I dont know they exactly new skills even from gracia part 1 since when it was it's first release was the time that i stoped playing l2 so if you want flame just tell it to me but also you can speak more politly!

Lock it also... i found a good guy who helped me but not such a flamer as Intrepid who if he can't kill his time is flaming!

You dont understand me :D im not talking about sql injection is 3sec :D im talking about the skill XML part and if needed core support or core change :D you know there are a magic shit called search and google and l2jserver.com ....