[Help] Editing .Class file

brett16

Question

from my l2jserver.jar i took a few .class files I wanted to edit/change. So I copied them and opened them with Dj Java decompiler. After making the changes I wanted it resaved the file as Filename.java (txt file) and Filename.JAD .

Im looking for some help to resave the files into .Class so i can reput them into the jar file. Unless im completely wrong how to edit and change files in my l2jserver.jar to make changes to my server.

4 answers to this question

You cant compile decompiled files from Dj Java decompiler ... it is only for if you want to look te class files without downloading source files . If You want to add your changes into core you must :

1. Download source files ( . java files )

2. Aplly your changes/patch

3. Compile it using Eclipse or Maven

Btw . Use search button ... read sticked topic's about compiling ...

You cant compile decompiled files from Dj Java decompiler ... it is only for if you want to look te class files without downloading source files . If You want to add your changes into core you must :

1. Download source files ( . java files )

2. Aplly your changes/patch

3. Compile it using Eclipse or Maven

Btw . Use search button ... read sticked topic's about compiling ...

Eclipse or Maven?o.O well he dont speak about l2jfree.. so its simple done with the ant build oO

Both wrong! He just asking how he can config a compiled server! for example if u have a compiled server and u don't have the workplace for eclipse! he doesn't ask for compiling :S

Btw i have the same question! can any1 help?

Eclipse or Maven?o.O well he dont speak about l2jfree.. so its simple done with the ant build oO

Yes .. look at this ..L2J ? yeap - http://www.l2jserver.com/trac/wiki/Eclipse

Yeap using ant builder ...in Eclipse , but Nvm