Dragonball Online

Spiros

• 5 weeks later...

Some New's from Me for ppl who don't know. ;)

The 3rd beta Test is coming soon, for sure if I know good it will start 16-17 this month. There is still no date for relase in Europe x( Some ppl won't belive that it will even Come to Europpe, some ppl lost hope, im not one of them. Well I still hope that it will! There is still some way to play ( ofc illegal ). But it's pretty hard to get available KSSN, the one way is get it from a Korean friend that is not going to play this game. FOR SURE : It's still illegal cause it's still not your KSSN right ?. Next problem is that.. : Are you sure that you can play this game which is only in Korean Language? Are you going to understand word's in game ? Im not sure about that. I have a KSSN, and it's available BUT.. I can't even understand Korean language, then how can I make quest etc? No way. So we have to wait all. Ok it's done ^^ I write to much :P

Don't lose your hope's people. It's only one we've. Cheer's.

I've heard that the game Will be Out in Europe In Januray 2010... But im Afraid it will not happpen, coz there r just beta test's, so the game isn't out 100% yet. We have to wait. Be Patient !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that the game Will be Out in Europe In Januray 2010... But im Afraid it will not happpen, coz there r just beta test's, so the game isn't out 100% yet. We have to wait. Be Patient !!!!

Nice. U fake my post which i write on the first Page. Could u make your own one's ? >.<

• 4 weeks later...