[EN] Hack rapidshare for a premium account!!!!

dpsylover

i wrote is awsome, perfect i really like it bla bla :D this links are some videos

Options (2 and 3) include the use of Paypal (www.Paypal.com) or (www.AlertPay.com) and is an electronic payment, this option generally takes 3-5 business days for delivery.

so you know u need 3-5 days to take your money

It doesnt take 3-5 days for a paypal payment rofl,it is instant.. (i am using it 2 years,i know)

Bad news i just read this....

13. Why was my payment denied or Why was my account deleted?

If you have created fraudulent accounts, do not expect to be paid for them. We will deny your payment if you have created fake accounts to raise your referral count. Please do not waste your time creating fake accounts, our system will catch them, delete them, and deny your payment automatically. Your account may be deleted or flagged for fraudulent activities in the process.

Please follow our T.O.S. when referring friends because we do not allow some forms of referring. The two most popular sites we do not allow you to post referral links on are craigslist.com and myspace.com, please review our T.O.S. for a complete list of rules.

If your account has been inactive for more then 45 days it is removed from our system.

If you have not violated the above rules, please feel free to submit a ticket so we can research your account.

btw we just have to see if some1 get paid or not..from what i found on the web this site wasn't so good in payout; i mean many ppl complainin about the fact that they wont get paid after they get 75$ amount to redeem..btw i dont think u will have any problem if u try with this trick cuz many ppl who have done it (even those who havent done) just dont get paid or account deleted..howver to be a little more sure use tor..but usually takes a bit to get a stable connection letting u then to navigate with normal speed

http://instantptr.com/pages/index.php? look this site... It is like this but it has instant payout.

Are u crazy?Minimum payment 10000 dollars?

And u start with 100?100%Fake

EDIT:Look what i found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-9ZB1Ql59U

Hope it works

Hmmm... I tried this way according to the video.

Everything is fine but in the last step I don't take this "Thank you" message. The main page appears instead of that... WTF??!

Hmmm... I tried this way according to the video.

Everything is fine but in the last step I don't take this "Thank you" message. The main page appears instead of that... WTF??!

i can't find the tool he is using =/