[SHARE]Custom-Gm Shop. Tested On Interlude L2J Server. NOT Multisell.

Hi all, this morning :) i created a gm-custom shop, with merchant buylists not with multisell. It sells S grade weapons, demonic

weapons, ice-fire dual dragon slayer weapon, dark knight flaming armor, s grade armors and boss jewels.

To install it you must download this file: http://www.4shared.com/file/112379278/93098e4b/GmShop-CustomShop.html and extract

it somewhere. Then you put the files, exactly like i have putten in the file, in your client folder, your server folder and execute

with navicat the sqls. Then to set the weapons/armors/jewels to the adena you want you have to open navicat and then merchant buylists,

go down(at the end) and find the lines 50007 50008 50009 50010 50011 50012 and edit the adena you want there. Restart or start your

server and press in the game //spawn 9999. You are done.

I hope you like it. Credits: TheLastHero.

HAVE FUN!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Good Work LastHero... Re Last giorgos edw apo l2deathmatch ti ston diaolo pou ksafanistikes pali se psaxnw pantou ...steile mou ton ari8mo sou h mpes msn...eleos dld!!!perimenw!!!wraia gm shop!!nc !!! good Work!!!

• 2 months later...