[Share] Full Display System [All Client]

• 2 weeks later...

i have this on c6 and when one mesage like lethal appears i cant move in the message area....(i thing you anderstant what i mean)

ofc... this is not WoW or Aion but L2... you cant move at display system area

• 2 months later...

It's great but i have 2 problems :

1.My server has got L2 Loader and when I patch mod and open L2 the file with mod is dissapearing - Patcher download his own texture file - How can i fix it?

2. how can I do it ( messages,colors etc.) by myself ;>? What program or smth i need?

It's great but i have 2 problems :

1.My server has got L2 Loader and when I patch mod and open L2 the file with mod is dissapearing - Patcher download his own texture file - How can i fix it?

2. how can I do it ( messages,colors etc.) by myself ;>? What program or smth i need?

1. i dont know xD

2. i used L2FileEdit to make this patch.

• 1 month later...

Nice btw can you say me wich is for the ExShowScreenMessage ? i want just change this color

i mean this big message on display .

please asap

the last part of each code

the last part of each code

aha coool i found it .

btw how i can set the color of my custom //myannounce it announce to all players a display message text example //myannounce Hey players        and i want have it in color ?? do not know how ?

in core it,s not possible change color .so it need client mod but dont know how .

aha coool i found it .

btw how i can set the color of my custom //myannounce it announce to all players a display message text example //myannounce Hey players        and i want have it in color ?? do not know how ?

in core it,s not possible change color .so it need client mod but dont know how .

you can make it lot easier with CORE edit. you dont need any client support for this.