interlude [Interlude L2J] L2-SuperNaturaL x5000

kakkkos111

EDIT : Sry I forgot the  most important :

The "Developer" is 13 years old kid and I have proof for that !!!If you need a screen pm me

I Hear Such Things And I Get Mad All The Time...MAN PLS TELL ME WHAT'S THE BAD WITH THE 13 YEAR OLD GUYZ????

Let Me Tell You That There Are "Kids" In The Age Much Better Than You...I Don't Want To Insult Anybody But It's Too Stupid Of You To Criticize Some1 From His Age...It's unfair...ANd remember You Used To Be 13 years old one day,didn't u???I Don't Know this guy but it's stupid to tell such things if he didn't do smth wrong...

Uses L2Dream Pack ! Check it ingame too : .info and press ENTER button

Developed By Nabzor

Apella armor are customs too but there are on gmshop ( c5 armors ) and costs like Tallum ones

Enchant 80% ... maybe 65% it is 9or 10 = broke

EDIT : Sry I forgot the  most important :

The "Developer" is 13 years old kid and I have proof for that !!!If you need a screen pm me

now what u tell?  server have my packet i am dev nabzor have any problem with me?

I Hear Such Things And I Get Mad All The Time...MAN PLS TELL ME WHAT'S THE BAD WITH THE 13 YEAR OLD GUYZ????

Let Me Tell You That There Are "Kids" In The Age Much Better Than You...I Don't Want To Insult Anybody But It's Too Stupid Of You To Criticize Some1 From His Age...It's unfair...ANd remember You Used To Be 13 years old one day,didn't u???I Don't Know this guy but it's stupid to tell such things if he didn't do smth wrong...

OOOppsss i'm 14 years old and I dare that I couldn't develop a server from 13 !! and none could !!!

now what u tell?  server have my packet i am dev nabzor have any problem with me?

If you are Nabzor ok !! Have I said something to you ?? But it's not good to use ready packs..........

OOOppsss i'm 14 years old and I dare that I couldn't develop a server from 13 !! and none could !!!If you are Nabzor ok !! Have I said something to you ?? But it's not good to use ready packs..........

i could devolp a pack at my 13 :) ... belive me or not i made my first pack at 12 :)

OOOppsss i'm 14 years old and I dare that I couldn't develop a server from 13 !! and none could !!!If you are Nabzor ok !! Have I said something to you ?? But it's not good to use ready packs..........

LOL ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME???Now He Told You That He Is Nabzor...And He Used His Pack..HE Made It...Rofl

I made my first edit on the l2...when i was 11

One month before I born I was reading guides about L2 Developing.

When I born I was holding the FileEdit and I was editing my first files.

When I was 5 I started editing my first textures.

When I was 7 I made my own custom pack.

When I was 9 I made my own custom server.

When I was 11 I could do whatever I wanted... So what??

Finally, when I was 13 I got a life...

That's all.

-End-

Stop flaming... Pfff...

One month before I born I was reading guides about L2 Developing.

When I born I was holding the FileEdit and I was editing my first files.

When I was 5 I started editing my first textures.

When I was 7 I made my own custom pack.

When I was 9 I made my own custom server.

When I was 11 I could do whatever I wanted... So what??

Finally, when I was 13 I got a life...

That's all.

-End-

Stop flaming... Pfff...

Had to quote this. ;D