GM application !

If you want to be gm for reporting bugs to admin or make events you musnt have acces for enchant etc... you can take prizes from admin ...And to be sure that you are not going to give items to your char (if you have..)take ss from event xD

If you want to be gm for reporting bugs to admin or make events you musnt have acces for enchant etc... you can take prizes from admin ...And to be sure that you are not going to give items to your char (if you have..)take ss from event xD

Lol give item to your char?????  wtf

when i was GM and Admin i never have normal char for play

dude no one will take you. O dont think that someone will make a server without gms... and everyone can make that that you wrote. i play l2 all the day. And not the events make the fun in the server, the ppl and the developers make the server because i will not play on a server on that i fall from the map or someone hit me from TOI 11 to TOI 1 ... so learn a little developer things or learn some serious. i wanna be GM but i can develop a server. so that is my opinion

I'd like to join your server.I have knowledge for GM commands.I've been GM in two server + server developer in my own PC.I can manage databases L2j L2 off MYSQL and MSSQL.I respect every GM rules.I can help you in fixing buggs and issues.I will online 30 % of the day.My time zone is GMT +1.My current age is 22-23 years old.I can speak English(US)(UK)one of the highest performances.I've played in many low rate,mid rate,high rate servers and have knowledge for quests, quest bugs,fixing quest scripts developing gameguard system(in-game or outgame)Knowledge for developing l2.exe starters and updaters like (bakeice,l2updateretc).Also knowledge for events like TvT,1 vs 1,2 vs 2,3 vs 3,9 vs 9,fantazy day event,russian roulette event everyevent you would like)I support geodata help for interlude,hellbound ,gracia1,gracia2,gracia final.

Recruit me and you wont be dissapointed.be 100 % sure for that.

You can contact me at this e-mail kristokola@hotmail.com

Try me for 1 week and if you dont like me as a GM just ban my IP.

Best regards