Lineage II Exploit AiO-for my pal Thanos47

Hmm i dont have no antivirus program and i have disabled my windows firewall. The first thing I did was download the program saved it to my destop extracted it to my destop. When I start up the program it says "AutoPlay Appliaction has encountered a problem and needs to be closed We are sorry for this incovnience."

well thanos and nitrous haven't had any problem....some guyz have said me that nod32 finds trojan and as i said it is because some programs are considered spyware...from there on i dont know why it doesn't start for you...

yeap..would like the team also be gratzed cause they helped and encouraged alot :P

@Only4You..come on it is very simple to use..just check the program you want and select either infos or open..

hmmm i know somthing abaut hlapex bcz there are normal words....in hackpacket there is no words there are some "? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ??" :P and how i can read it?and there is no server where  i can learn how to use...........

well it is russian and you should do some modifications to see it..just wait to search and find it.

i think you should change the language your pc reads to russian so that you read the buttons (but tstill in russian)..

Go to start-control panel-local settings and language settings (klassiki provoli)-advanced and there from the menu where it has the mother language selected (greek-ελληνικά for us) change it to russian..then all the question marks will become russian letters and u could translate them or ask for translation by a russian pal 12538377qy9.jpg

Hope i helped

Translation from image:

Τοπικές ρυθμίσεις και ρυθμίσειςγλώσσας-Local settings and Language settings

Για προχωρημένους-Advanced