[Gracia Final][L2-GSH][GR]

[move]*L2GSH[ADM][/move]

L][GSH is one of the New Lineage2 -Gracia Final!

As it gained international status, we are expanding our language support to English,German,Greek,Romanian,Polish,Italian,Japanese and Russian!

Server was born in June 2009!

#Client Gracia Final!

#Rates: x5000 XP/ x5000 SP/ x1000 Adena/ x2000 Party EXP

#Rate Enchant :Weapons max +25

#Rate Enchant :Armor max +25

#Rate Enchant :Jewels max +25

#Rate Enchant :Safe +7

#Rate Normal Scrolls :80%

#Rate Blessed Scrolls :90%

========================================

PvP Color System : 500 pvp=Color on name and title!

30 PVP = HERO AUTO

Commands:

.farmzone : Farm Zone

.pvparea : Pvp Area

.shoparea : Shop Zone

.xparea : Experience Zone

.online : To see how many people it's online

.showstats : To see the stats,lvl,clan

.base : Make the transfer to your player to the base

.souls : With souls you can buy weapons Vesper

=========================================

Site :L2-GSH.tk

Server Machine:USA

CPU:Xeon QuadCore 2.83 G            

Hard Drive:1 TB Hard Drive          

Memory(ram):8 GB                    

Control Panel:Plesk 9.0 Unlimed    

IP Address:(1)                      

Bandwidth:15.000 GB BandWidth      

Uplink Port:100Mbps Uplink port    

HardWare Firewall:Cisco ASA 100 Mbps

One Month 350$ Dollars

One Month 249$ Euro

Email:L2GSH@support.gr

MSN:L2GSH@support.gr

all admins are from GREECE!

GSH=Greek>Street>Hooligans!

Dev MakiS

Dont Forget To Vote For Us!

[move]*L2GSH[ADM][/move]

i dont see The SIte Can you edit your post  ???

hey man check again!

Site : http://L2-GSH.tk

Forum : http://l2gshforum.tk/

Email : L2GSH@support.gr

MSN : L2GSH@support.gr

Sorry i have one problem with site..

Check this patch: http://rs678tl3.rapidshare.com/files/244384975/System_L2-GSH_V1_By_Admin_Greek_Street_Hooligans_Site_L2-GSH.tk_.rar

this is the most un intuitive website design I've ever seen in my life, not to mention the extremely irritating music...

dude... for the record... I can't even see the "download" links or files on this shiny sparkling website... I know You probably designed this crapsite under influence but keep in mind that people who would like to play Your server should actually be capable of reading all the crap You wrote on the website... /endrant

Download links ?

Edit:

ad 1. part 1 : really ... I seem to get myself lost in all this light and particle effects lol... maybe this design is fitting for younger ppl lol... well, it's just my oppinion tho ;)

ad 1. part 2 : It was all about the website, not about the server... Please don't even get me started discussing the advantages of this "programming language" you call java and all of it's uses ;)

ad 2. No, I don't think that this extremely cool trance bit should be on every freaking time someone will visits that site... Again, expressing my oppinion ... and no, I don't actually care for Your oppinion XD

1.Are you crazy??? Site is easy to use !! I know Mc Packs and they are the best lj packs ever based on l2j !!

2.You don't like this extremely cool trance bit?? Just turn off the sound **It is hard for you???**

3.There is no crap,stop flaming !!

4.Joi Join Join !! IG : MikiMaous

now I'll get to the part of reviewing the "serv" :) Yay ... time to hang corpses

Edit: Server issues:

1. 4 minute summon buffs

2. vesper weapons without sa

3. 100 mp mana pots ;)

4. xp zone mobs 1 hit kill You, axa0ax0a, that was the best one I could find, amazing ! :P, not only, when You kill one lvl 76 uber hard exp mob You get ... 4% on 71...

I'll post an example - > mob in mos will give me around exactly 25 times more and he's also around 25 less difficult... wtf is this, pre alpha server ?

5. even more... xD xD no 2 handed swords in shop... ;) why would they be usefull to anyone right ? :)

6. grade penalty scrolls don't remove grade penalty... 3 more and I'm giving up on this crap totally XD

7. nobless quest has to be done like on a x1 rate [drop x1] ... no help at all... for a high rate this is really hillarious

8. clan items need to be done via a quest ... that is also really hillarious for a high rate

9. farming zone consisting of 10 mobs... amazing job ;/ lol

this is the most un intuitive website design I've ever seen in my life, not to mention the extremely irritating music...

dude... for the record... I can't even see the "download" links or files on this shiny sparkling website... I know You probably designed this crapsite under influence but keep in mind that people who would like to play Your server should actually be capable of reading all the crap You wrote on the website... /endrant

Download links ?

1.Are you crazy??? Site is easy to use !! I know Mc Packs and they are the best lj packs ever based on l2j !!

2.You don't like this extremely cool trance bit?? Just turn off the sound **It is hard for you???**

3.There is no crap,stop flaming !!

4.Joi Join Join !! IG : MikiMaous

btw, this server's system patch has been stolen from l2 gsp :) just so You know that this server maker is not only incompetent but also has stolen from other ppl, here's the link:

here's gsh's system => http://rapidshare.com/files/241182635/Gracia_Final_Patched_System.rar

when You install it You will see that GSP's text and comments and authors have not been removed, credo, they stole the system patch from this site:

http://gspl2.tk/ (the server's site)

๓гt๏ภא๓๏ภtคภค you thief lol ;) You make me laugh :)

Lolz, i thnik that music is amazing! Websites unique. The sad thing we cannot connect. xD

Simple, some ppl discovered that this server's  author did plagiarize the patch, and had nothing working on the server, the admin got pissed off because his scam was discovered and shut down the business... simple, huh ?

lol

"One Month 350$ Dollars

One Month 249$ Euro"

Yet they can't afford a proper domain?

mtlb9k.gif

Oh well, not like it matters, sounds like it's your standard 14-year-old-run greek server. Up for a week or two, accepts a few donations, lies about server specs, then shuts down after they've gotten a little money.

• 2 months later...