[BUG]No Reuse Time...With SS... :D

This Bug Works on Gracia II Client...ONLY!!!

Many users post for Skill Reuse but i think my topic would be better to understand..cause i took some Screen Shots!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Start!

1st Step :You need to be in a Clan with ur Character...

2nd Step :Use Skills With LONG Reuse Time Such as Miracle - Valor or one of ur choise...Check my Picture Below...

9u3rjl.jpg

3rd Step : Restart your Character...

b9hnih.jpg

4th Step : Delete your char...

2udxlwn.jpg

Step 5th : Log In Again 'nd Check the Skills that you use before...! WATCH OUT! Your Buffs will dissapear.

i5yb2b.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End!!!

**Apologise for Re-Posting...**

but would be nice if u still having the buffs ^^

yes but if some1 has an augment such as Celestial Shield on his weapon...he can do that and he dn't need to w8 for reuse in order to join oly.

Yeah been posted numerous times, and be careful some p.s. have auto delete, wich means delete right after u press OK... and its been fixed in alot of big servers lately, it doesnt work in many, but it does work in most.

34324 time posted but this one is with ss  nice...

but would be nice if u still having the buffs ^^

this is stuck buffs the guy tells a bug with no skil reuse

man this is the first topic i see with a very good guide at faster skill reuse ty man