[re-Share]Meca Wing & Meca Gun [CT1]

hello well i decidied share this work because abcwed he don't alocate file in collector account so just can download a 10 times per day and is not possible I upload it in my account and you can download it times you want enjoy guys.

d7f0617eef52.jpg

f93cfbc0a222.jpg

accessoriesn.png

Credits by Kside(abcwed)

First of all, as for me this topic is one big SPAM...Why ? Why did You make new topic if there already is one ? "Re-share" and need to make new topic ? Why You didnt put Your link to first topic as a answere with refreshed link ?

You want to re-share it, then put Your link to autor topic...

You always remind other for not SPAM'ing, and here we have this...

Thx anyway, but You supoused to add Your link to autor topic. Now we have 2 topic and new users will not get what topic is correct with download link...

Take care

ok so i report for L2MOD for update link in real topic and delete this is not problem just i want help because this guy don't put files in collector account and nobody can't download this