Faction pack Problem

D4n1s

Question

Hello, I guess most of u know the mod Red vs Blue or Emo vs Trendy however there are many team vs team l2 mods wich are actualy a script. I am ineed of this script coz if u rember when teams fight each player kill gives u 1 adena! I whould like to make a customazition to that on my server. (the whole script) plz post a download link

listen, I searched but as u said its a pack I want a script to add to my already pack and ONLY for adenas... I found this faction pack but its realy hard to add anything or do so does anyone know how to make a special script wich is going to do the same?

Ok you can use it :

// One Adena per PvP
	addItem("Loot", 57, 1, this, true);
	sendMessage("You get one adena for PvP! Good Job!");

where : 57 is adena ID

where : 1 is adena ammount

add it to :

java.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.java

under these lines :

// Add karma to attacker and increase its PK counter
        setPvpKills(getPvpKills() + 1);

And You're done !

Yeap , caused its already compiled... you must download source code ( and then you will have .java files ) and after adding changes you will compile that , and it will been ready to use .

PS. You should read some guides from this forum ... before posting , good luck  :)

well I want to keep my pack as it is coz its "special" I just need to edit .class files than I guess. And I am currius if there is any decrypter or any program at all that can de-compile that file to a .java file so I can edit it.

Man ! As I said You should read some guides from this forum ! Yeap You can decompile class files using DJ java decompiler , but you can edit them or compile again , so download source , add you changes adn compile it ...

Man ! As I said You should read some guides from this forum ! Yeap You can decompile class files using DJ java decompiler , but you can edit them or compile again , so download source , add you changes adn compile it ...

There are no guides on how to decompile a .class file or I put wrong keyword for search :S however about what source code u talking about? and DJ java decompiler does not save as .class (as I readed from another guy post)

Lol , it decompile .class files ... and then You can view source , but You cant edit or compile it again...!!! Read guides about compiling ...

ohh thats why ur post didnt made secnse, u forgot a n't from but you can.

However it dont even open pcinsastance.class file it says its TOOOOOO LARGE to check for syntax errors :S:S:S:S any other better decompiler?