Can IG walker be detected ?

yes it can be detected, everything can be detected :)

i dont think so, as a server admin/gm you cannot even see if these programs like phx/l2net/walker are connected or not from one of your players.

Detectable at login. And no , it can't be fixed unless you can reverse-engineer the damn program .

I won't post how because I would find it on 341231 l2j servers in a few days if I did.

Be smart , use l2.net

aham, l2w ingame is detectable. not only at login, like DarkWrath said (ofc then too:) ) but also after killing mobs, talking with npc, and there is fvck load of methods to detect it:)

aham, l2w ingame is detectable. not only at login, like DarkWrath said (ofc then too:) ) but also after killing mobs, talking with npc, and there is fvck load of methods to detect it:)

a guy tested the packets that igwalker and client sends and found em exactly the same.

since the packets are exactly the same how is it possible to be detected?

a guy tested the packets that igwalker and client sends and found em exactly the same.

false

packets from walker and client is different

check that post date. we have another server soft, another game client, another walkers... also, there were small difference between packets even then - just check packets.