Hacker Evolution !!

MewMew

To game ayto dn 8ewreitai cracking/hacking gt einai ena  game me license kai ta loipa p simainei pws einai nomimotato....Apolayste..

2002841480248351236_fs.jpg

About Hacker Evolution

From the creators of a successful hacker games series (Digital Hazard, BS Hacker, etc) Hacker Evolution is a new hacking simulation game, featuring unparalleled graphics and features.

You play the role of a former intelligence agent, specializing in computer security. When a chain of events sets off worldwide, leaving critical service disabled, you assume the role a computer hacker to find out what happened and attempt to stop it.

When a stock market, a central bank, satellite uplink and transoceanic fiber optics links crash, you know this is more then a simple event. Something big is behind all this, and you have to figure out what is it.

You hack into computers, look for exploits and information, steal money to buy hardware upgrades in an attempt to put all the pieces of a big puzzle, together.

Set in a virtual operating system environment, the game is packed with all the features required to bring the hacker feeling and experience to every gamer.

The concept behind Hacker Evolution is to create a game that challenges the gamer's intelligence, attention and focus, creating a captivating mind game. Solve puzzles, examine code and bits of information, to help you achieve your objectives.

Game features:

Modding capability to allow the creation of custom levels

Multiple interface skins

Complex levels and gameplay to guarantee the best experience

Optional freelance jobs to offer more variety

Complex command console with over 20 commands and tools

System requirements:

Windows ME/XP/2000/2003 or Vista

M'zoft DirectX 8.0 ( http://www.Mzoft.com/directx/)

Pentium® 1 GHz processor or faster, 512Mb RAM, 200Mb free disk space

16Mb DirectX 8.0 compatible videocard

M'zoft compatible keyboard and mouse

Links Removed..Not a Warez Forum..

Pm me for links and i will try to find the site of the dev team :P

Akouw gnwmes ;)

To eida kai egw gia download se ena tracker alla den ithela na to katevasw an kai den einai kai toso megalo to arxeio....

Kai sxetika me to post...MewMew thewro oti ise apo ta members pou niwthoun alla gt na postaris download link?Den vriskomaste se Warez forum.....se parakalw na kaneis removes ta links gt ta thewrw peritta....

Tha mporousame na kanoume mia aplh sizitisi!

me too ... all gt re c NS na vgalei ta links? den to polikatalava ????????

• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

ok vazw ta links gia 10  kins..parakalw paidia deite ta amesws gt ta svinw amesws..apla dn 8elw na gemisei to inbox m me axriasta pms..

to paixnidi paidia ta spaei..to dokimasa ragmatikos prosomeiwtis hacker..mapineis se systimata kleveis money alla o skopos einai na piaseis allous hackers p katestrepsan kati se mai etairia..dld ola ginonmtai e kalo skopo!!tespa parte ta lniks kai anakalipste monoi sas to game..

OLA EXOUN ORIA!

P.S..re file koufo p to eides omws to illegal??mia xara legal einai..malista to upload to kanane ta paidia p to eftiaxan alla dn pisteyw na peirazei kanenan na ta afisw..pes omws esy ti na kanw..

Den eipa kati tetoio. Oute kan eida to prog. Opws leei kai sto 1o post "Links Removed..Not a Warez Forum". Ta links eginan remove omws gia auto ton logo.

• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Nothing more to add....MewMew se parakalw na ta kaneis remove.....

Opos eipe kapote enas sofos....Panta yparxoun kapoia oria........

vasika nomizw pws xerw poio les alla ayto itan poli ipodiaistero me ayto edw..katse na vrw mia ta links kai sta stelnw...an deis edw grafika/entles kai ploki einai to game korifaio...

kai einai freeware alla ti na kanoume..oti poun ta afentika ;)

• 1 year later...