[SHARE]Augment Script Full Auto (Gracia Final ct2.3) @ L2.NET !!

phear3d

I just tested it on Freya. The script starts running, but if I get the augment i wanted, the script doesn't stop, it's keep running, and continues the augmentation. :/

(augmented passive pvp patk.)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

wen i click start its say me that i dont have the life stones

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING item_to_aug "Jade Claw"        // The name of the weapon you want to augment
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING gem_for_aug "Gemstone B"        // Gemstone used for augment
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING ls_for_aug "Life Stone: level 84"        // The EXACT name of the Life Stone used for augment
DEFINE_GLOBAL INT num_of_gems 36        // The number of Gemstones used

whats wrong?

is it because i try use on H5 ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wen i click start its say me that i dont have the life stones

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING item_to_aug "Jade Claw"        // The name of the weapon you want to augment
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING gem_for_aug "Gemstone B"        // Gemstone used for augment
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING ls_for_aug "Life Stone: level 84"        // The EXACT name of the Life Stone used for augment
DEFINE_GLOBAL INT num_of_gems 36        // The number of Gemstones used

whats wrong?

is it because i try use on H5 ??

the problem is with the names, the item names, they must be 100% same for example look close at life stones > "Life Stone - Level 84" < maybe is like this .... just check the names, it is working in hi5, but there is a problem with the script ... IT DOES NOT STOP EVEN IF YOU GOT THE DESIRED AUGMENT .  PLSSSSSSS HELP US .... MAKE THE STOP CONDITION WORK.

Thank You

• 11 months later...