[News] Left 4 Dead 2 Announced

mweinz

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Left 4 Dead 2 will be cooool but they will still update Left 4 Dead 1..(they still update CS omg..)Because Left 4 dead 1 has some problems..Like survival is unfair for zombies and then new lobby browser..Xem xem who will download 22 MB maps?? + that i hate the nwe chars in left 4 dead..The black fat guy??Sucks..But we will see

Left 4 Dead Online :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't try online games on single player.

You won't like it. Left 4 dead is AWESOME to play it online. Even i'm not playing it any more, i had much fun. I'm thinking to play again some time :)

• 1 month later...

Vavle just released a new compaign named Crash Course.

I installed the game today again (i had a format) and updated it to it's latest version. I can say that the compaign is pretty good i still haven't finished it but it's really nice.

Also they added new achievements. Seems like i'm gonna start the game again ;D

we have this game on the  and i dont know how the guy that have the net have just installed many stages in left 4 dead and it is like a patch or something and all the stages rocks we play every day in that game its just awesome... i cant w8 till i play it...