Post here your biggest fail and biggest success in L2 world :)

biggest success: i enchanted my top augmented  Tears Of Fallen Angel on l2 pride to +18 from +0...with normal scrolls and no w8 or other shit....(i enchanted them with normal cuz i was about to emo-leave.)

pretty hard to enchant them to +18....already spend about 1000g(no i didnt farm them,i scammed them)

i tryied other several time but always fail at +18.

biggest fail:i bought top grade lifestone and when i augmented my tofa i got only hp.cp regen.....but the next time  i got x3 +50 cp and 1 hp about.. +50  i was an undead domi....i was zerging...xD

second fail: in l2 pride.Dropped all my pride robe set +17  in cave of trials from pk....

btw i wasnt playing in other servers seriusly.....so i hadn't successes....only bullshiting arround.

now i am not playing l2...since pride wiped...W8ING TILL IT BECOME INTERLUDE AGAIN...

my name ?(surely someone will ask) ExCReMeNT ,elf,

biggest success : when i first played l2 and got my dual katana to +4.(c3 low rate)

biggest failure : when i broke my dual tsu*sls for+9 (c3 low rate)

Nahhhhh : here is the real ones:

biggest success : first time that my girl started playing L2 with me :P :P :P

biggest failure: after she started playing L2.........the rest is just a drama :P :P :P

success: me (titan with top server gear) and 2 of my friends (spellsinger 1 with top gear and 1 WC with 2 grades lower) ass raped pt of 9 ( 7-8 with top gear and others with lower) at C4 (after all died i spawn killed with frenzy another one  :P )

I was on hero titan prefrenzied with heroic miracle + full buff+cov and they had many classes i dont even remember, it was best feeling ever i was screaming like crazy on vent and feeling like god, couldnt stop flaming on hero chat :D

Failure: i got scammed Emi +15 :D