[PICTURES-VIDEO-GUIDE]Make Your Own Weapons-Armor

This sh1t is making me nervous.. :@ WHATS THE FREAKING PASSWORD FOR THE WINRAR FILES !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? :|

They dont have rar pass.

your tutorial is great but i'm a lil confused. after i extract the 2 textures as tga (i've seen that many weapons has _sp and _mk as texture, not _sp and _wp_ori this thing created me some problems but is ok now) what should i do? they are almost the same. can you explain this part a lil please? after extracting untill importing in ue2. can you?

your tutorial is great but i'm a lil confused. after i extract the 2 textures as tga (i've seen that many weapons has _sp and _mk as texture, not _sp and _wp_ori this thing created me some problems but is ok now) what should i do? they are almost the same. can you explain this part a lil please? after extracting untill importing in ue2. can you?

After edit this then open unreal then new-put names-import tgaa files and then read my 1st post.

i know this. but in photshop i need to make the same modification to both tga? this i can't uderstand. if yes can i just copy the layer from one and paste it into the other tga? if you'd make a video would be more simple. search on google for hypercam.

i know this. but in photshop i need to make the same modification to both tga? this i can't uderstand. if yes can i just copy the layer from one and paste it into the other tga? if you'd make a video would be more simple. search on google for hypercam.

Ye,you have to edit both sides the same.

i've amde the same modification to both tgs. i saved them. i imported them in ue. i have 3 thumbnails, 2are my bow and 1 is empty. i click on the first. i do all changes in the other window but when i try to save it says the file you specified has one or more spaces in it. unreal filenames cannot contain spaces. i get this even if i put only 1 leter. help

When you say to change 'LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp' in FileEdit, on weapongrp., I think I've messed up.

My weapon's Package name in UnrealEd - LineageTexts

My weapon's Name in UnrealEd - DrBow

How should I put it in weapongrp. to replace 'LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp' ?

LineageTexts only? LineageTexts.DrBow? :S

Also, there are 2 'LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp' in the Draconic Bow weapongrp Line.. (on ID 7575)

If I change only 1 to 'LineageTexts', the bow stays the same red, and normal. (my bow is golden, in photoshop). If I change the 2 'LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp' to 'LineageTexts' I only see gray bow.. :X

Help please

(I'm using Gracia Final and the programs I'm using - like UnrealED, UTPT and l2decrypt - are all from your download pack.. only L2 FileEdit is from GraciaFinal..)

When you say to change 'LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp' in FileEdit, on weapongrp., I think I've messed up.

My weapon's Package name in UnrealEd - LineageTexts

My weapon's Name in UnrealEd - DrBow

How should I put it in weapongrp. to replace 'LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp' ?

LineageTexts only? LineageTexts.DrBow? :S

Also, there are 2 'LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp' in the Draconic Bow weapongrp Line.. (on ID 7575)

If I change only 1 to 'LineageTexts', the bow stays the same red, and normal. (my bow is golden, in photoshop). If I change the 2 'LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp' to 'LineageTexts' I only see gray bow.. :X

Help please

(I'm using Gracia Final and the programs I'm using - like UnrealED, UTPT and l2decrypt - are all from your download pack.. only L2 FileEdit is from GraciaFinal..)

Change this lines LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp both of them with name of package and name px :LineageTexts.DrBow

Legollas, when you tell us to press 'Use' on UnrealEd, do you write anything there, where it says 'None' ? Because if I don't write anything and press 'Use', UnrealEd gets stuck, and I have to close it. :s To get it to work, I need to write 'LineageWeaponsTex'.. And after I write LineageTexts.DrBow on FileEdit (weapongrp) I get error and only see draconic bow in grey. :X

help..

before presing use go to the other window and select the texture. i had this problem too. but now i have problem when saving....help me!!!

Thanks, but now, after saving, I only see bow in grey.. :S have any solution for that ?