Our signatures,logo banners etc!

mg13gr

Loipon ti 8a legate na vazoume edw signatures logos kai tetoia pou na exoume ftiaxei emeis??????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you want to post here your signature images,logos etc which you have made them???

4 Killer

grimreaper8qb.gif

LoL, Very Cool !!! ;D

Can you make One For Me ? Im so noob with Photoshop and other Stuffs like that ;D

If yes, I pm you with Colors and the Name XD

Reply here if you can make It for me ;D YES OR NO

Well, I need a Banner (As Killer signature) With My Name (EkoIce) and some cool stuffs, Like the background of your Usebar (Matrix), and a Animated Figure (Like the Killers Banner-In your first post) but with an other Theme. (Not the Death) xD I hope you have Understand What I like ;D I hope..so..good Work ;D

Hehehehehehehe...

I understand but the signature 4 killer I made it last year...I don't remember how to make one as this...And the matrix theme I took it from Mastropos' userbar...

Something more easy and simple???

Sry..Understand me man... :)

magaki you idiot thats my userbar remove it...

Re c gia perimene ligaki...Ti diko sou???Apo ta 19 ta 16 einai dika mou...Ok vgazw ayto me to matrix...To mono pou pira einai imageshack,paint kai lineage2 ayta pou sou eixa zitiseisei...