The ULTIMATE AION FAQ

Niah 2 months ago you couldn't hit a mob (on prive servers) and now they added 10lv skills , they are going really slow trust me playing a prive servers at least on Aion it is a waste of time you lose the essence of real gameplay you thing that game sucks etc but you don't have an idea about it , all this just for some euro xD btw 2 ss from aion official (EU)

50jfic.jpg

width=1024 height=640http://i26.tinypic.com/e0suvn.jpg[/img]

no phoenix,i think game is pretty nice but even if i want pay for it..i cant..i am 15 years old..i just play l2 from c4...i just hope to play a not bad aion server "soon"...nothing more

So what if you are 15?

You dont get any money from your dad?

it is 12.99 per month you can pay with paysafe card the most common/easy way... You dont need credit cards

Please , stay away from Aion. Basicly stick with the private servers & L2. There's absolutely no need to hurt this community. Imagine Greek kids zerging the chat like

Aion i have login and see, don't can hit the mobs =/ it's good game...!Don't fixed good the game...And for this need time for fix the game...

Please , stay away from Aion. Basicly stick with the private servers & L2. There's absolutely no need to hurt this community. Imagine Greek kids zerging the chat like

Stop playing loll2j x235823852389 l2 servers pls

Kinda racist here? GTFO games are for every1 especially for kids

plus i am not kid

lol wut ?

non factor , i don't play l2 at all. PUTSOS!

pff kid. Learn how to flame. You sound like the kids you refered to in your post... And don't try to speak any foreign language if you haven't learnt it, cause you sound funny xD

ama sou gamisw ?

Oh buddie ! I'm learning fast

You still suck, cause you are some random guy that played a loll2j x3864239 with some Greek kids using lolflames on shout and thinks that everyone is like this minority that exposes itself. Fact.

Tards won't play, cause you have to pay a/w. If you had played wow or l2 retail you would have known.

fact is , that you edited your signature with paint , Showing a 10 years old Greek 'conversation' . Ultra sized for teh lulz.

Give me a proper reason to not call you retard.

c'mon , even a person with your IQ would manage to make a 15$ profit / month

fact is , that you edited your signature with paint , Showing a 10 years old Greek 'conversation' . Ultra sized for teh lulz.

Sadly, it's normal size and not edited :/

15 euro is less than half daily profit...

Well, I guess this proved that you are the retard. But, since you are a retard you will come up with more lolimagination products and so us how much better than Shakespeare you are.

btw I lol you. You rly think Internet and especially video games are serious business xD

You can't even understand what it says you retard and I am  16 . Now go meet your dead creator at heaven .

i have played with a few greek - mature - players & i enjoyed it. Too bad , the majority is senseless kids ruining the game experience.

I'm taking the game as a game , but when i'm back from work & have some hours to chill out i demand a healthy game play , clean from drama.

as for you nikoloudos7 , enjoy the game with your dad's money. Nothing ironic , just a POINT.