help about connecting in my server!

paokole

Question

good evening,

everything is fine in my server,i have downloaded all files that are nessesary i installed one pack,i put correct ipc and i still have a problem...when i try to connect to my server,i give login and password and then it says server name with blue letters,,with ping 9999 and i cant connect..what am i doing wrong????

this @ login settings

#===============================================================================

# Starting L2JFREE 2741 PRE-CONFIGURADO POR CHRISTIAND VERSAO-2                =

#                                                                              =

# INFORMAΗΥES DE VENDA DE SERVIDORES EXCLUSIVOS E SUPORTE A LINEAGE II         =

# suporte.makabro@hotmail.com           L2J & L2OFF                            =

# suporte.makabro@hotmail.com           L2J & L2OFF                            =

#                                                                              =

# HTTP://WWW.SECRETWAREZ.NET                                                   =

# VISITE NOSSO FORUM.                                                          =

#===============================================================================

# ================================================================

# General login server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!

# Bind ip do gameserver, use 0.0.0.0 para vincular disponνvel em todos os IPs

# EXEMPLO: LoginServerHostname=127.0.0.1 <----NO CAMINHO ABAIXO COLOQUE O IP DE SUA PLACA DE REDE

LoginServerHostname=0.0.0.0

LoginServerPort=2106

GMMinLevel=100

# The port, ip on which login will listen for GameServers

# EXEMPLO: LoginHostname=127.0.0.1 <-- NUNCA TROQUE ESSE IP

LoginHostname=0.0.0.0

LoginPort=9014

# If set to true any GameServer can register on your login's free slots

AcceptNewGameServer = False

# If false, the licence (after the login) will not be shown

ShowLicence = True

this @ gameserver settings

# Starting L2JFREE 2741 PRE-CONFIGURADO POR CHRISTIAND VERSAO-2                =

# INFORMAΗΥES DE VENDA DE SERVIDORES EXCLUSIVOS E SUPORTE A LINEAGE II         =

# HTTP://WWW.SECRETWAREZ.NET                                                   =

# VISITE NOSSO FORUM.                                                          =

# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection for your server.

# Usually you have to change the ExternalHostname option to

# - 127.0.0.1 (if you want to play alone / testing purpose)

# - LAN IP* (if you want to play from another computer in the network)

# - WAN IP** (if you want to play with friends over internet)

# - Questions? => http://l2jfree.com

#

# * = If you want to get your LAN IP, simply choose "Start" => "Run..." then type "cmd" => "ipconfig"

# **= If you want to get you WAN IP, visit http://www.whatismyip.com

# ===================================================================================================

# General server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!

# Bind ip do gameserver, use 0.0.0.0 para vincular disponνvel em todos os IPs

# EXEMPLO: GameserverHostname=127.0.0.1 <----NO CAMINHO ABAIXO COLOQUE O IP DE SUA PLACA DE REDE

GameserverHostname=127.0.0.1

GameserverPort=7777

# Esta ι transmitida para os clientes a partir de uma conexγo de rede externa, por isso tem de ser um IP pϊblico ou resolϊvel hostname

# EXEMPLO: ExternalHostname=l2mak.servegame.com <-----NO CAMINHO ABAIXO COLOQUE O SEU NO-IP AQUI

ExternalHostname=89.210.47.224

# Esta ι transmitida para o cliente a partir da mesma rede, por isso tem de ser um local IP ou hostname resolϊvel

# EXEMPLO: InternalHostname=127.0.0.1 <----NO CAMINHO ABAIXO COLOQUE O IP DE SUA PLACA DE REDE

InternalHostname=127.0.0.1

# Define internal networks (10.0.0.0/8,192.168.0.0/16 is default internal networks)

InternalNetworks=

# Define optional networks and router IPs

# IP (200.100.200.100) or fully qualified domain name

# (google.com) that resolves to an IP (use ping to determine if a domain resolves).

# Format: ip,net/mask;ip,net/mask,net/mask

# (mask 192.168.0.0/16 or 192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0 would be 192.168.*.*)

# Note: keep InternalNetworks and OptionalNetworks blank for compatibility with older login server

OptionalNetworks=

# O Loginserver host e porta

# EXEMPLO: LoginPort=9014 <--NUNCA TROQUE ESSA PORTA

# EXEMPLO: LoginHost=127.0.0.1 <-- NUNCA TROQUE ESSE IP

LoginPort=9014

LoginHost=89.210.47.224

# Minimum and maximum protocol revision that server allow to connect.

# You must keep MinProtocolRevision <= MaxProtocolRevision.

MinProtocolRevision = 1

MaxProtocolRevision = 999

shot00001q.jpg

6 answers to this question

well i'm using this pack  http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=56928.0 ....

i'm a little bit newbie thats why i downloaded a preconfigured pack...so anyone can give me the last version of interlude ljfree to install it?